Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
We are looking for a Commercial Account Executive to join our growing sales team. You will act as a trusted adviser bringing value to our corporate customer segment. You will be responsible for executing sales strategy, effectively engaging prospects, identifying their needs and selling appropriate Nitro solutions to meet those needs. You will be dedicated to making our customers successful and seeking out opportunities for revenue growth.
This role represents a significant opportunity for an experienced SaaS Sales Professional to join a rapidly expanding global sales organization. We are extremely well positioned for significant growth over the coming years and you now have an opportunity to join a positive cashflow, public company set for huge success in 2021 and beyond.
- Hunting and prospecting into a set of accounts, and developing a network of end user and channel contacts with the goal of acquiring new logos.
- Developing and executing a detailed territory plan that includes a complete list of target accounts and the routes, plays, and personas needed to access these prospects.
- Developing a deep understanding of pipeline development and pipeline diversification with the ability to answer questions including: what pipeline coverage do I require to maximize on target success? What is my gap and what activities do I need to undertake to fill them? What are the sources that contribute to my pipeline and how do I ensure I have a good mix of large and small opportunities?
- Applying time and intelligence to move prospects through Nitro’s sales cycle – from prospecting to close.
- Effectively engage with channel partners to drive incremental opportunity within your territory.
- Using multi-channel communication to communicate with decision makers to drive the next step in the sales cycle.
- Navigating political structures and creating and running Mutual Action Plans to drive desired outcomes
- Developing business cases and a clear understanding of the impact in productivity gains for businesses by vertical
- Maintaining an appropriate and sustained level of calls, emails and InMails to ensure engagement and drive each sales conversation to the next stage of the sales cycle
- Managing all sales activity and monthly forecasting of revenue in Salesforce.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years selling enterprise software - subscription, preferably to the office of the CIO
- Experience selling into Corporate customers.
- New business/Hunter mentality
- Channel experience preferred
- Excellent communication, negotiation and forecasting skills
- Ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers
- Ability to orchestrate the closure of business with an accurate understanding of customer needs
- Ability to include multiple partners and members of the company management team to position company products against direct and indirect competitors
- Self starter, Mature, comfortable in a dynamic/start-up environment
- Entrepreneurial mentality
- A team player
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations across multiple industries around the world. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite™, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature, and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small businesses and individual users. Nitro has sold over 2.6 million licenses and has 11,700 Business Customers in 154 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne. #LI-SH1 #LI-Remote
This is an overtime exempt position. In this salesperson role, you will be paid partly by commission /bonus earned in respect of sales of (or offers to purchase) goods or services. We confirm that the sales of (or offers to purchase) goods or services will normally be made away from the Nitro’s premises.