Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
Nitro’s Enterprise Sales Director will be tasked with not only leading the current Account Executive team but will have the headroom, ambition, and opportunity to grow the team.
We’re looking for a sales leader who can strategically develop and execute a robust sales plan, build, and grow a team to their full potential to grow revenue, and deliver best in class customer experience. This leader should be excited about the opportunity to further expand our penetration of the Fortune 500 from 68% to 100%.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead, motivate and grow a team of high performing inside sales professionals, providing guidance, mentoring, coaching, and incentivizing as appropriate.
- Support direct reports by regularly participating in client and prospect meetings.
- Develop and manage Enterprise Sales Executives on productivity metrics such as deal size, win rate, and forecast accuracy as well as how to lead a customer through a proactive sales cycle
- Conduct weekly forecast and 1:1 meetings and coach direct reports on closing strategies.
- Develop and own Key Performance Indicators for the sales team, including consistent monitoring of sales activity and effectiveness.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Product and Success to build targeted messaging and collateral, and mapping a customer journey for the specific business needs of your region
- Maintain and develop Nitro’s sales culture of high performance, commitment to customer service and satisfaction, and consistent goal attainment.
What we're looking for:
- Experience managing a truly high performing Enterprise team in B2B technology sales.
- Proven experience of building high performance teams focused on New Business Acquisition. This includes experience mentoring, training and growing technology sales teams.
- Solid understanding of business intelligence and analysis to identify new revenue opportunities.
- Passionate about coaching others with a successful track record as an individual contributor and can share relevant and complex closing experience with a growing team.
- Solid business acumen and common sense that can be applied to grow Nitro’s customer base and ultimately, increase revenue.
- A truly excellent relationship builder with 5+ years of experience building out Fortune 1000 relationships.
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations across multiple industries around the world. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite™, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature, and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small businesses and individual users. Nitro has sold over 2.6 million licenses and has 11,700 Business Customers in 154 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne. #LI-SH1 #LI-Remote