Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
The Enterprise Account Executive role exists to effectively work leads for prospects and customers above 5,000 employees. In this position you will deliver Nitro’s differentiated message to key decision makers, demonstrating how the knowledge worker’s adoption of Nitro drives productivity, increases information security and resource sustainability.
- You will leverage our value proposition to position Nitro’s customers at the forefront of digital transformation.
- You will be valued as a trusted adviser to key decision makers within the largest Enterprises in the your region.
- Take a consultative approach when managing complete and complex sales cycles, building exceptional relationships with senior stakeholders throughout.
- You will utilize strong interpersonal and communication skills to work within a high preforming collaborative team, introducing colleagues such dedicated Customer Success Managers, technical support and Channel Managers, if needed, when negotiating/closing high value deals.
- You will be given full autonomy and ownership when developing and executing a detailed territory plan.
- Work closely with our VP of Sales to executive discussed strategy for success in this region.
- 7+ years selling enterprise software – subscription, preferably to the office of the CIO
- Hunter mentality - Strong background/experience in developing new business.
- Channel experience preferred
- Self starter, Mature, comfortable in a dynamic/start-up environment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Proven track record of successful selling to VP and C-Level Executives at large enterprises.
- Routinely overachieving quotes
- Enthusiastic, “can do “attitude
- Resilience with a strong ability to work off own initiative.
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations across multiple industries around the world. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite™, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature, and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small businesses and individual users. Nitro has sold over 2.6 million licenses and has 11,700 Business Customers in 154 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne. #LI-SH1 #LI-Remote