Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Lead Full Stack Engineer (Next Generation Dashboards)
We're looking for a Lead Full Stack engineer to join our growing Data team in Dublin. You will use your skills in front end, back end and data analytics to lead a team to develop our next generation of customer facing data analytics products.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborating with Product Management, Engineering and Design to build a unique Digital Transformation Analytics product
- Building products that deliver amazing customer experiences
- Building modular, testable, and reusable components
- Building automated tests at unit, integration and end to end level
- Building deployment workflows to support continuous delivery on enterprise platforms – Office 365, Salesforce, Dropbox etc.
- Evaluating the existing application codebase and driving improvement
- Evangelizing best practices and standards
- Reviewing team members code and assisting them with their development
Experience & Qualifications:
- 8-10 years Engineering experience with at least 3+ years' experience as a Senior Full Stack Engineer
- 3+ years building SaaS products
- Professional experience building products that integrate with third party SaaS platforms
- Professional experience building and integrating with internal and external RESTful services
- Built with Node.js, Scala, Go or similar
- Professional experience with sbt, npm or similar package management tools
- Professional experience with Webpack or similar build tools
- Experience using Docker & Kubernetes
- Ability to advocate for development standards, design patterns, and best practices
- Ability to translate a high-level open-ended requirement into a working prototype
Nice to have:
- Experience building an Analytics product
- Experience with Microservice architectures
- Experience operating a SaaS product
- Experience working in Java or Scala
- Experience with asynchronous / event driven architectures
- Experience with infrastructure as code
Who We Are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible, and easy to prove – we believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission. We hire creative, intelligent, talented people. We build great products that delight our customers. And we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
We put people at the centre of everything we do, both our customers and our employees. It all comes back to our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
We help the world work smarter and have plenty of fun while doing it! Come be part of the Nitro good life!
Why Nitro Engineering :
Engineering is a critical function at Nitro, developing the products and services at the heart and soul of our business today, and helping us realize our vision of smarter documents in the future. We have an incredibly talented and diverse Engineering team with a strong culture that believes in building the right things, and building them the right way. Our products are used by millions of people around the world and generate a vast and varied dataset which we want you to help us take advantage of.
Nitro is a global document productivity software company accelerating digital transformation in a world that demands the ability to work from anywhere, anytime, on any device. Nitro enables organizations to drive better business outcomes through 100% digital document processes and fast, efficient workflows. The Nitro Productivity Platform offers comprehensive business solutions, including powerful PDF productivity, unlimited eSigning and industry-leading analytics, all supported by a superior customer success team. Nitro has over 2.8 million licensed users and 13,000+ Business Customers in 155 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco with hubs in Toronto, Dublin, London, and Melbourne.