Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Senior Associate / Associate, Revenue Operations
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
We are looking for a Senior Associate / Associate, Revenue Operations to help build the infrastructure behind our growing sales and go-to-market engine. This person will partner with senior go-to-market operations executives to identify, develop, and deploy new business processes and will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, maintenance, adoption, and improvement of our CRM platform to optimize our sales process.
Our Revenue Operations team aims to build and operate the ultimate go-to-market engine to sustainably enable Nitro’s vision. The mission of the team is to maximize revenue and focus through strategic and operational leadership. As Nitro continues to grow at a breakneck pace, the strength of our sales team, product and organizational structure must grow with it. This position offers a candidate with, revenue operations, business operations or sales operations experience an exciting opportunity to influence the trajectory of a significant portion of Nitro’s overall business.
What you'll be doing:
- Internal collaboration with Global Sales teams, leadership & Revenue Operations
- Engage with sales and customer success reps and sales leadership to get ongoing feedback on the sales process and structure and drive improvements to enable our teams to accomplish more with less clicks.
- Sales Team Efficiency through Sales Tech stack & system process optimization
- Leverage and deploy assessment approaches that allow Nitro to identify, scale and repeat success
- Source, implement, and manage technologies used by the sales and customer success teams, and evaluate the effectiveness of the technologies.
- Onboarding new Reps (systems and processes)
- Build functionality by creating Salesforce triggers, Visualforce pages, Apex code, Flows, etc.
- SFDC Data Management
- Support CPQ administration
- Documentation of Systems & Processes
What we're looking for:
- 2-4+ years of Revenue Operations experience ideally in a SaaS environment, with SFDC & Sales Tools / systems
- Familiarity with SFDC app-exchange tools (particularly best-in-class sales productivity/enablement tools)
- Technical understanding of SFDC instance (customer objects, flow, process builder, formulas, workflow rules, CPQ…)
- Proficiency with System management tools (Demand tools/Validity/Data Loader) is crucial
- Firm understanding of entire customer lifecycle, and the impact of systems & tools at each stage
- Comfortable working both as part of a team and individually
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem Solver: Ability to understand end-user systems issues and capable of applying solutions
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations across multiple industries around the world. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite™, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature, and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small businesses and individual users. Nitro has sold over 2.6 million licenses and has 11,700 Business Customers in 154 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne. #LI-SH1