Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory, but we lead and operate with transparency and authenticity.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our Nitronauts with the opportunities, resources and support they need to thrive and flourish.
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
We're looking for a Sales Onboarding Coordinator to play a fundamental role in our Sales team’s journey from day one at Nitro.
In this role, you will own and run the sales onboarding experience for all new sales hires across the globe. You will work closely with the People team and Sales Managers on new hire set up and then work closely with new hires and their managers to ensure engagement, development and retention of the sales team. You will track and monitor the progress of new hires from their first day through their first 12 months and collaborate with sales leadership on areas of improvement and continued education for each individual rep.
You will also work cross functionally with other departments such as Marketing and Product to ensure all onboarding collateral is kept up to date and any changes are incorporated for new hires. You will be the trusted point of contact to ensure that each sales hire is onboarded and ramped in a suitable time.
What you'll be doing:
- Own the sales onboarding experience for new sales hires across all regions (EMEA, APAC, North America)
- Prepare onboarding kits for new hires in collaboration with the hiring manager and People team
- Act as the point of contact for all new sales onboarding reps
- Ensure all new hires have technical assistance and that their software is properly set up
- Schedule sales onboarding meetings
- Ensure new hires are set up with correct tools & equipment
- Track and monitor new hire progress in first few weeks up to first 12 months
- Work with other departments to ensure onboarding sales materials are always up to date with relevant info
- Partner with Sales Leadership to determine where the learning gaps are and tailor onboarding experience as necessary
- Work with the wider Sales Enablement team to identify gaps in the training programs
What we're looking for:
- 1-2 years of Sales Enablement, People Onboarding, or Sales Operations experience (or a similar role)
- Strong administration skills including coordination of calendars across multiple time zones
- Content management skills
- Knowledge of and experience with LMS and CMS systems
- Understanding of new hire needs and requirements to help ramp the new hire in adequate time
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent time management, organizational and teamwork skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook
- Sales tools administration skills preferred
- Sales Operations experience a plus
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations across multiple industries around the world. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite™, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature, and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small businesses and individual users. Nitro has sold over 2.6 million licenses and has 11,700 Business Customers in 154 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne. #LI-SH1