Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Nitro are looking to hire an experienced GO Engineer to join their team.
Engineering is a critical function at Nitro, developing the products and services at the heart and soul of our business today, and helping us realize our vision of smarter documents in the future. We have an incredibly talented and diverse Engineering team that cares, with a strong culture of building amazing product experiences for our customers and making a positive impact on our business.
- Our products are used by over 650K businesses and 30M users
- We work with cutting edge technology
- Quarterly Hack Weeks!
- Help digitally transform the largest companies in the world
- Help save the planet and trees by reducing printing and paper
- Work with a smart, passionate team with a truly unique culture
What you'll be doing:
- You'll be focusing on applying distributed systems concepts to our problem domain
- Owning solutions to support a rapidly-growing business and massive usage scale from idea through running in production
- Working closely with a no-bullshit tightly-knit engineering
- Pushing the envelope on what's possible and applying pragmatic approaches to building sustainable solutions
- Helping establish best engineering practices and mentoring others
- Establishing automated test frameworks
- Vigilantly monitoring and improving back-end performance
- Gaining the satisfaction from easing customer pain
What we're looking for:
- 2-4 years experience coding with Go
- 2-4 years of experience with large distributed systems infrastructures. Including:
- Micro-service architectures
- Event driven concepts
- Modern web or RPC frameworks
- REST concepts (in detail)
- Enthusiasm and a learning mindset (research and prototyping are a major part of this job)
- Someone who can help distil the vision into a working prototype and then evolve that to a product serving millions
- Ability to move fast and distinguish signal from noise in everyday work life
Traits that will distinguish the ultimate candidate:
- Familiarity with our tech stack or equivalent technologies; AWS, Terraform, K8s
- Experience with contract based development
- Experience with software behind web collaboration and productivity applications
- Experience with our other backend languages - scala, typescript,
- Proven track record with commercial SaaS applications used globally at a massive scale
- Blogging or presenting at conferences on distributed systems topics
Who We Are: Our Beliefs
We make documents smarter! At Nitro, we are changing the way the world works with documents, and leading the digital transformation of the world's largest companies. Today Nitro is a prominent document productivity solution and a leading eSignature solution. We are leveraging our success to build the next generation smart document platform that is revolutionizing document productivity, corporate security and sustainability. With your help, we will extend the rapid growth of Nitro Sign through data driven growth experiments.
Nitro is a global document productivity software company accelerating digital transformation in a world that demands the ability to work from anywhere, anytime, on any device. Nitro enables organizations to drive better business outcomes through 100% digital document processes and fast, efficient workflows. The Nitro Productivity Platform offers comprehensive business solutions, including powerful PDF productivity, unlimited eSigning and industry-leading analytics, all supported by a superior customer success team. Nitro has over 2.8 million licensed users and 13,000+ Business Customers in 155 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco with hubs in Toronto, Dublin, London, and Melbourne.