Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Demand Generation Marketing Manager, Mid-Market
Dublin, Ireland, Remote
Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
The Demand Generation Marketing Manager, Mid-Market will support and drive the overall marketing strategy within Nitro’s global Mid-Market Segment
This role, reporting to the Global Director of Demand & Channel Marketing, will be pivotal in building a scalable high growth marketing plan to deliver on revenue and pipeline targets for Mid-Market. Responsible for planning, developing and implementing integrated, data-driven marketing communications strategies and programs. The ideal candidate is analytical – with a solid understanding of lead scoring and lead flow processes because that’s how you’ll track success.
Role and Responsibilities
- Build and own an integrated multichannel demand program using a mix of digital marketing, email marketing, content marketing, webinars and events to drive measurable pipeline in the Mid-Market segment
- Analyse and report on campaign performance and provide strategic direction based on data driven insights
- Develop a comprehensive lead generation plan across multiple channels to drive sales and pipeline growth
- Work with the internal Demand team and the Product/Corporate Marketing team to optimize spend, creative, and messaging amongst lead generation vehicles
- Create highly engaging, strategically focused campaigns that spark interest from our target audience
- Development of marketing success criteria, with tracking & readout against goals
- Evaluate funnel conversion and engagement metrics and provide recommendations for continuous improvement of these metrics
- Develop a deep understanding, in partnership with Product Marketing/Sales, of our key Mid Market personas and their buying journeys
- Work hand in hand with Mid Market sales leadership to understand segment/market needs, and create a feedback loop on campaign performance
- 5+ years of B2B demand experience with a proven track record within a growing SaaS company
- Proven experience in driving pipeline and growth strategies across a portfolio of products in high growth company at scale
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, or similar field
- Ability to work cross functionally in a matrix organization
- Impeccable attention to detail, ability to QA and ensure error-free deployment
Note: This role is remote and can be based anywhere in Ireland, the UK and Toronto
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations across multiple industries around the world. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite™, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature, and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small businesses and individual users. Nitro has sold over 2.6 million licenses and has 11,700 Business Customers in 154 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne. #LI-NS1 #Remote