Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
We’re looking for an experienced and dynamic Director, People to guide our team of Global Business Partners and support our cross-functional leaders in championing a high-performance culture as we scale and grow.
This position is a key operational role in the company helping to grow the People Business Partner team (and associated programs) and allowing us to build a unique and strong people-oriented culture at Nitro.
What you'll be doing:
- Build, challenge and motivate a team of Global EX Business Partners to deliver a complete people operations capability that can scale as the company grows.
- Provide People Ops support and consultation across the business on the most complex issues, supporting staff, managers and executives in all related areas and regions including recruitment, performance management, compensation and rewards, staff relations, and people development.
- Provide useful data to help guide decision making and allow the company to scale effectively and efficiently.
- Develop and implement org design and/or effectiveness, workforce retention, career navigation and succession interventions/strategies as required.
- Implement effective change management strategies, providing subject matter expertise on risk mitigation and change delivery.
- Driving progressive programs that create a high-functioning, inclusive culture and that positively impact our growth.
- Assess business needs and recommend targeted processes, policies, and solutions that will drive business growth and employee engagement and retention.
- Provide leadership on people related issues and policies across the company.
- Be able to communicate at all levels in the company and to support business development and change.
- Understand the impact of talent alignment to business needs - identify gaps and prepare for future needs
- Advocate HR strategies and solutions into the business, champion initiatives that support Nitro culture, behaviors, and engagement goals and provide comprehensive communication and change management
- Influence future People Team strategy with feedback on opportunities and current issues impacting the teams and business
- Taking on ad-hoc projects as needed to help us scale and build upon our already solid People foundation.
What we're looking for:
- 8+ years of experience and displayed leadership ability in an HR position within a fast-paced and scaling professional environment. Startup experience preferred.
- At least 3+ years in a People Management position working across a number of business functions.
- Proven ability to manage and structure a people function to support growth and scale at a rapid pace across the wider organization.
- Experience with M&A integrations strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to work with minimal direction and advance people programs and initiatives.
- Experience in having managed and developed a team of people professionals
- Someone who is employee focused and responsive.
- Senior -level communication and presentation skills, including ability to train and communicate with all levels of employees.
- A GREAT attitude with an enthusiastic, roll-up-your-sleeves can-do outlook and high EQ.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and stay organized while working through complex issues with a high degree of accuracy
- Team player with a collaborative leadership style and a proven ability to build, mentor and retain quality employees in a fast-paced work environment.
- BA/BS Preferred
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations across multiple industries around the world. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite™, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature, and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small businesses and individual users. Nitro has sold over 2.6 million licenses and has 11,700 Business Customers in 154 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne. #LI-SH1