Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Nitro is a remote first, exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the centre of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory.
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
As a Recruiter at Nitro, you will be joining a Global Talent Team and will be responsible for hiring across EMEA. You will partner with leadership across the company to define the recruitment strategy and actively identify talent to fit the needs. We are looking for someone who is passionate about candidate experience and bringing new team members onboard that match our core values.
What you'll be doing:
- Working with hiring managers to develop recruiting plans to meet our hiring needs.
- Helping to shape and manage the overall interview process for our roles.
- Developing a pool of qualified and diverse candidates through actively sourcing and partnering closely with our Coordinator.
- Pre-screening candidates to ensure position requirements are met and values align to Nitro’s.
- Conducting regular follow-ups with hiring managers to ensure the effectiveness of recruiting plans and activities.
- Leveraging and building networks to find and connect with passive candidates.
- Communicating regularly with managers and employees to ensure good rapport and help source new candidate leads by leveraging our strong employee referral program.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years’ experience in full life cycle recruiting, with at least 1+year within a fast-paced inhouse role.
- Adaptable and willing to work on a variety of roles, such as Tech, Sales, Business etc.
- Experience in full life cycle recruiting components including sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing salary trends and candidate relationship management.
- The ability to manage competing demands, accept and work with constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills.
- A fun personality but with a demonstrated ability to command attention and respect.
- A self-starter with solid judgment abilities and skills.
Nitro is a global document productivity software company accelerating digital transformation in a world that demands the ability to work from anywhere, anytime, on any device. Nitro enables organizations to drive better business outcomes through 100% digital document processes and fast, efficient workflows. The Nitro Productivity Platform offers comprehensive business solutions, including powerful PDF productivity, unlimited eSigning and industry-leading analytics, all supported by a superior customer success team. Nitro has over 2.8 million licensed users and 13,000+ Business Customers in 155 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco with hubs in Toronto, Dublin, London, and Melbourne.