Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
As a Recruiter at Nitro, you will be joining a global Talent team and will be responsible for hiring non-technical roles across our Go-to-Market teams in North America. You will partner with leadership across the company to define the recruitment strategy and actively identify talent to fit the needs. We are looking for someone who is passionate about candidate experience and bringing new team members onboard that align to our core values.
What you'll be doing:
- Working with hiring managers to develop recruiting plans to meet our GTM hiring needs.
- Helping to shape and manage the overall interview process for our non-technical roles.
- Developing a pool of qualified and diverse candidates through actively sourcing and partnering closely with our Coordinator / Sourcer
- Pre-screening candidates to ensure position requirements are met and values align to Nitro’s
- Conducting regular follow-ups with hiring managers to ensure the effectiveness of recruiting plans and activities
- Leveraging and building networks to find and connect with passive candidates
- Communicating regularly with managers and employees to ensure good rapport and help source new candidate leads by leveraging our strong employee referral program
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years’ experience in full life cycle recruiting, with a focus on sales and non-technical roles, within a fast-growing software company
- Experience in full life cycle recruiting components including sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing salary trends and candidate relationship management.
- The ability to manage competing demands, accept and work with constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills
- A fun personality but with a demonstrated ability to command attention and respect
- A self-starter with solid judgment abilities and skills
- Bachelor’s in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, or a related discipline
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations across multiple industries around the world. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite™, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature, and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small businesses and individual users. Nitro has sold over 2.6 million licenses and has 11,700 Business Customers in 154 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne. #LI-SH1 #LI-Remote