Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Nitro is seeking an ambitious, self-starting Senior Product Manager for a unique opportunity to define the strategy and drive the delivery of a growing product area to extend Nitro’s functionality beyond our core applications. This role benefits from company-wide visibility and offers a high degree of ownership and influence.
Nitro delivers document productivity to every knowledge worker. We firmly believe that with the right capabilities, knowledge workers can save time, money and paper, and become more engaged employees. Nitro Pro and its entire solution set provides a simple, delightful document productivity experience for everyone. Together with our platform centric technologies and automated workflows, our customers are transforming analogue, legacy workflows that took several days or weeks to complete, to digital, modern workflows that complete in minutes or hours.
This role is responsible for leading the effort to empower our customers to use Nitro’s expanding platform technologies where they can be most effective. Nitro will continue to expand its platform technologies to allow for increased efficiency in all areas of workflow, automation, integration and multi device solutions.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our dynamic Product team. This role is open for location in both Dublin, Ireland, or London, United Kingdom and reports to Nitro PDF’s Lead Product Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Define the strategy, roadmap and execution plan for Nitro’s PDF platform solutions.
- Work with internal partners, strategic customers and senior management to create a compelling go-to-market and commercialization plan
- Develop a deep understanding of the market, competitors and opportunities for long term planning
- Use data to extract key insights from product analytics and industry research to inform decisions
- Look for creative solutions to deliver maximum value to our customers in an agile fashion
- Ship frequently!
What skills you’ll need:
- Strong background in product design
- Proven track record in shipping enterprise market products
- Experience in SDK, API, Workflow and Automation technologies and development
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience of working with customers to discover use cases and opportunities
- Ability to distil complex problems and ambiguous requirements into crisp, actionable plans
- Passion for solving complex problems and finding innovative solutions
- Self-driven, organized, strategic thinker
- Experience in document productivity, processing, workflows and automation a distinct advantage.
Nitro is a product-led company, and Product Management plays a central role in helping us realize our vision of smarter documents in the future. We have an incredibly talented and diverse Product team that cares about making people's lives better with better solutions to business problems. Nitro has a unique culture that believes in building the right thing, in the right way.
Who We Are: Our Beliefs
We make documents smarter! At Nitro, we are changing the way the world works with documents, and leading the digital transformation of the world's largest companies. Today Nitro is a prominent document productivity solution and a leading eSignature solution. We are leveraging our success to build the next generation smart document platform that is revolutionizing document productivity, corporate security and sustainability. With your help, we will extend the rapid growth of Nitro Sign through data driven growth experiments.
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees. It comes back to our core values:
High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations across multiple industries around the world. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite™, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature, and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small businesses and individual users. Nitro has sold over 2.6 million licenses and has 11,700 Business Customers in 154 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, Toronto, London, and Melbourne. #LI-GB1 #LI-Remote