Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the centre of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
As the Recruiting Coordinator / Sourcer you will be asked to coordinate interviews as well as continuously enhance our candidate experience for everyone who applies to Nitro. You will also be asked to think strategically to generate and drive a healthy candidate pipeline through direct sourcing for our highest priority roles.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with hiring managers and recruiters to provide a world-class candidate experience
- Communicate with candidates professionally and be responsive in a timely manner
- Identify bottlenecks and suggest improvements to our interview process
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment to drive a high volume of quality talent at all levels
- Proactively identify and engage passive candidates utilizing professional networks, social media, and other relevant resources
- Leverage data to assess your approach and shift your sourcing strategy accordingly
What We're Looking For:
- 1+ year of talent coordinating/sourcing or recruiting experience with measurable impact/results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse, a plus)
- A growth mindset and are open to feedback
- Adaptability and able to thrive in ambiguity
Nitro is a global document productivity software company accelerating digital transformation in a world that demands the ability to work from anywhere, anytime, on any device. Nitro enables organizations to drive better business outcomes through 100% digital document processes and fast, efficient workflows. The Nitro Productivity Platform offers comprehensive business solutions, including powerful PDF productivity, unlimited eSigning and industry-leading analytics, all supported by a superior customer success team. Nitro has over 2.8 million licensed users and 13,000+ Business Customers in 155 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco with hubs in Toronto, Dublin, London, and Melbourne.