Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
We're looking for an experienced SMB Account Executive to play a pivotal role in producing incremental sales revenue within the Sales department focused on the DACH region. In this role, you will actively and consistently attain Nitro monthly and quarterly sales targets. The SMB Account Executive is a quota carrying, inside sales role. This role exists to effectively work leads for prospects and customers with up to 500 employees. The SMB Account Executive role is expected to deliver Nitro’s differentiated message to key decision makers demonstrating how knowledge worker adoption of Nitro Pro drives productivity, increases information security and resource sustainability. SMB prospects and customers will be at the forefront of digital transformation. Nitro’s SMB Account Executives shall be a trusted advisor to assist them during this transformative process.
What you’ll be doing:
- Applying time and intelligence to move prospects through Nitro’s sales cycle – from prospecting to close.
- Using multi-channel communication to communicate to decision makers within prospects and customers to drive the next step in the sales cycle.
- Appropriate and sustained levels of calls, emails and inmails to ensure engagement and drive each sales conversation to the next stage of the sales cycle.
- High activity levels, both call and email to engage with users, economic decision makers and technical leaders.
- High levels of organization are required in this role, with each seller creating a daily schedule that allows each seller to achieve high levels of productivity.
- Examples of daily focus include call blocks for prospecting, follow up blocks and demo and first meeting blocks.
- This role demands continuous professional development. All SMB Account Executives will continue to develop their capabilities to deliver Nitro’s messaging and move sales opportunities through the sales cycle.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years in technology sales.
- Clear understanding of pipeline development and management.
- Proven ability to navigate opportunities through a sales process to a successful conclusion.
- A team player, a winner.
- Proficient time management and prioritization skills; proven abilities in a customer-oriented, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to tactical execution and follow-through.
- Self-motivated with high degree of initiative and drive.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and critical-thinking abilities.
- Fluent in German
Nitro is a global document productivity software company accelerating digital transformation in a world that demands the ability to work from anywhere, anytime, on any device. Nitro enables organizations to drive better business outcomes through 100% digital document processes and fast, efficient workflows. The Nitro Productivity Platform offers comprehensive business solutions, including powerful PDF productivity, unlimited eSigning and industry-leading analytics, all supported by a superior customer success team. Nitro has over 2.8 million licensed users and 13,000+ Business Customers in 155 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco with hubs in Toronto, Dublin, London, and Melbourne.