Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
The Account Development Representative (ADR) will make outbound calls to existing MM/SMB customers who are not taking full advantage of Nitro Sign (eSigning), which is bundled with their Nitro subscription. The ADR drives Nitro Sign account activation and product adoption through targeted questions about their business strategy, then shows alignment with the Nitro Sign product offering.
This position spends roughly 70% of the time on the phone with existing customers to drive product adoption. You would be accountable for daily call activity metrics along with monthly and quarterly quotas for account activation and product usage.
In this role, you will partner closely with Customer Account Executives to support, research, and prospect to identify qualified expansion and cross-sell opportunities that will influence the sales pipeline.
- Identifying and prospecting eSigning decision makers to expand Nitro Sign adoption among existing SMB/MM subscription accounts
- Helping drive Nitro Sign account activation among MM/SMB customers who have not yet adopted Nitro Sign through outbound cold calling, email, social, etc.
- Asking questions about the customer’s business challenges and helping them understand how Nitro Sign may be able to help solve those challenges
- Demoing Nitro Sign to eSigning decision makers and line-of-business use case owners to showcase how Nitro Sign can support their document productivity initiatives
- Overcoming technical, budgetary, and/or competitive sales objections to position Nitro Sign against the competition
- Using Salesforce.com and other sales automation tools to provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
This position is a great way for individuals to gain in-depth sales experience in a rapidly growing SaaS company.
What we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years of experience in a high-volume outbound sales prospecting position/ Business Development role preferred.
- Positive and energetic phone manner, excellent listening skills.
- Salesforce CRM proficiency
- Someone who takes ownership of their career, thrives when they are out of their comfort zone and has a track record of pushing themselves to grow both professionally and personally
- Outstanding organization and time management skills
- A competitive team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Commitment to Nitro’s mission and values
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations across multiple industries around the world. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite™, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature, and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small businesses and individual users. Nitro has sold over 2.6 million licenses and has 11,700 Business Customers in 154 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne. #LI-SH1