Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
The Vice President of Revenue Marketing will support the overall growth in revenue by driving pipeline across all segments, revenue creation from online channels, and bring our overall marketing spend into alignment with our strategic priorities and ARR growth trajectory.
We are looking for a passionate, results-oriented leader that will have a solid partnership with Sales leadership, CRO, and work across sales, marketing, and channel teams to drive solid Go-To-Market alignment. Reporting to the CMO, this person will be responsible for data driven, multi-touch and integrated campaigns that unlock pipeline creation within Nitro’s business customers and prospects, as well as growth and pipeline opportunities in SMB and individual segments. You will accelerate quality outcomes for the business by delivering on aggressive growth and pipeline targets.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead best-in-class B2B Global Demand (including events, content syndication, channel marketing, eComm, web and digital) and associated teams responsible for driving acceleration of revenue/pipeline growth across all segments from SMB to Enterprise.
- Oversight and cross functional alignment of our integrated demand generation strategy and associated initiatives to support our aggressive pipeline goals, increase the number of qualified opportunities, improve ACV, accelerate pipeline velocity, and pipeline creation, and drive online transactions.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of key SaaS business metrics and use those metrics to set target thresholds per customer segment; experiment with new channels, techniques, and messaging to scale advertising spend as quickly as possible while maintaining target profit margins.
- Build multi-channel inbound and outbound campaign strategy that aligns messaging to the target audience to capture interest and drive demand. Includes Search engine optimization (SEO), Search engine marketing (SEM), and digital advertising and email, direct mail, content marketing, and coordinated SDR outreach.
- Optimize multi quarter / year marketing spend including paid and organic programs (e.g., Google PPC, content marketing, trials, search, social, webinars, events) while achieving efficiency at industry benchmarks.
- Establish and manage quarterly and annual key performance indicators and budgets to ensure spend is allocated to the highest-performing marketing tactics and demonstrate Marketing contribution to revenue to leadership
- Work with key stakeholders to build and optimize ABM strategies to drive drive acceleration in Enterprise segments and target accounts.
- Bring a strong test, pilot, scale methodology, quickly identifying new concepts and ideas to accelerate impact on all sources of revenue.
- Provide executive-level transparency to performance results in weekly, monthly and quarterly views.
- Stay on top of best practices, trends and technology and bring innovative solutions to address challenges.
What we're looking for:
- 10-15+ years in progressive leadership roles in Growth or Demand marketing as a Sr. Director or VP, including team building in global SaaS technology company
- Proven experience in driving pipeline and growth strategies across a portfolio of products in high growth company at scale
- Solid data driven marketer with ability to unlock growth levers and customer insights with data analytics
- B2B enterprise technology and late stage growth experience preferred
- Ownership of multi-million dollar budget overseeing complex media mix across all channels
- Experience managing SaaS growth models, web sites and ABM experiences as well as deep knowledge of the associated metrics and pipeline targets
- Ability to manage a team of direct reports and outsource agencies including campaign, digital, channel and web team
- Ability to work cross functionally in a matrix organization
- Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills across all org levels
- Domain experience in e-signing or PDF is helpful
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations across multiple industries around the world. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite™, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature, and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small businesses and individual users. Nitro has sold over 2.6 million licenses and has 11,700 Business Customers in 154 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne. #LI-SH1 #LI-Remote