Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
As Senior User Designer you will help shape the next generation of Nitro products. As the second Senior UX Designer on a high-growth team, you will help guide best-practices and set the standard for quality. If you’re insatiably curious and love to design simple solutions to complex problems, then we would love to hear from you.
- Work collaboratively with product managers, researchers, engineers, and marketers located in cities around the world.
- Work closely with the other members of the design team to leverage our collective strengths towards building the best product experience possible.
- Work in close partnership with your product manager throughout the planning and delivery process and seek to understand both the user and business perspective
- Coordinate with User Research to better understand both qualitative and quantitate inputs that influence your work.
- Advocate for the best solution possible and guide your work through to production working closely with engineering to deliver long-lasting, high-quality experiences.
- Work with User Research Ops to match the quality of your work with business-critical success metrics
- Build confidence in your work by presenting to key stakeholders and company executives
- Advocate for a user-first approach to problems with evidence-based insights in all areas of the business
- Expert knowledge and proven experience in user experience design, user research, product design.
- Experience working with design systems and building products with components
- Proven experience working on technically complex products
- Comfortable working across a range of platforms (Windows, Mac, Web) and the restrictions that each platform has
- Hold a degree in Human Computer Interaction, Design, Psychology, or a related field, and/or relevant professional experience.
- A self-starter with an interest in growing as an individual and as a team
- Ability to work effectively within a cross-functional and multi-cultural environment.
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Demonstrable comfort in both qualitative and quantitative forms of research
- Strong organization and time management in meeting deadlines for smaller and larger scale tasks
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations across multiple industries around the world. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite™, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature, and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small businesses and individual users. Nitro has sold over 2.6 million licenses and has 11,700 Business Customers in 154 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne. #LI-JG1 #LI-Remote