Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: we believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: We hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
Nitro is in search of a self-directed and experienced Executive Assistant able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. This person will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Provide administrative support to the CFO and to the departments under her supervision
- Maintain an accurate and detailed calendar for the CFO and team, including managing incoming scheduling requests, re-scheduling meetings upon request, proactively communicating changes, and anticipating and responding to scheduling conflicts
- Organize internal and external meetings for the CFO, including logistical and substantive preparation
- Help with project management for key finance and cross-functional initiatives where the CFO’s team is participating, including managing deliverables, content preparation, and timelines
- Work with direct reports of the CFO to organize team meetings, events, and help with any appropriate projects
- Manage all travel scheduling and arrangements
- Help compose, format and proof Emails, PowerPoint presentations, key memos etc.
- Prepare and coordinate all Team-related meetings and social events.
- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned
- 5+ years’ experience in an Executive Assistant role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Strong Outlook skills)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time with proactive follow-up
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Project Management experience
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Experience in a high growth company preferred
Organization is in your DNA; you love bringing order to chaos. Unflappable, you keep your cool even when you're fitting 10 meetings into 5 calendar slots, simultaneously answering 27 emails, and planning the next company event. You understand the importance of subtly and confidentiality in this role. You’re confident yet humble, customer service oriented, and have at least 5 years of EA experience supporting C-level positions. Your attention to detail would make an editor proud. You’re passionate about technology.
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations across multiple industries around the world. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite™, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature, and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small businesses and individual users. Nitro has sold over 2.6 million licenses and has 11,700 Business Customers in 154 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne. #LI-JG1