Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
The Corporate Account Executive France / Benelux regions will deliver Nitro’s differentiated message to key decision makers, demonstrating how the knowledge worker adoption of Nitro drives productivity, increases information security and resource sustainability.
- Managing a current customer account base and cultivating up sell business, in addition to net new logos
- Developing a deep understanding of pipeline development and pipeline diversification.
- Applying strategy to move clients through Nitro’s sales cycle – delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Developing business cases and a clear understanding of the impact in productivity gains for businesses by vertical.
- Maintaining an appropriate and sustained level of calls, emails and InMails to ensure engagement and drive each sales conversation to the next stage of the sales cycle.
- Manage all sales activity and monthly forecasting of revenue in Salesforce.
What we’re looking for:
- Proficiency in English , French and desirably Dutch (not required).
- 5 + years of software sales experience or relatable industry.
- Experience working within your assigned territory to establish and develop a strategy for identifying and closing opportunities directly with key commercial accounts.
- Track record of over achieving quota in past roles.
- Ideally coming from Account Management background with demonstrated track record of high performance.
- Clear understanding of pipeline management.
- Proficient time management and prioritization skills; proven abilities in a customer-oriented, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Customer centric approach and motivated to deliver exceptional customer experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills and critical-thinking abilities.
Nitro is a global document productivity software company accelerating digital transformation in a world that demands the ability to work from anywhere, anytime, on any device. Nitro enables organizations to drive better business outcomes through 100% digital document processes and fast, efficient workflows. The Nitro Productivity Platform offers comprehensive business solutions, including powerful PDF productivity, unlimited eSigning and industry-leading analytics, all supported by a superior customer success team. Nitro has over 2.8 million licensed users and 13,000+ Business Customers in 155 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco with hubs in Toronto, Dublin, London, and Melbourne.