Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
This role will play an integral part of the Deal Desk team and will serve as a trusted partner to Finance, Sales, RevOps and Legal to ensure all policies and processes are adhered to and align with the company goals.
What You'll Be Doing as a Team:
- Processing & Closing of Daily Sales using Salesforce CPQ and Billing
- Partner with sales teams to find quality solutions to complex deal challenges including providing pricing guidance and compliant deal structure alternatives
- Coordinate with stakeholders to seek input and approvals for complex deals
- Assist sales teams with RPF/RFQ responses, including helping to maintain common questions policies
- Compliance of finance policies and procedures
- Optimizing systems and procedures as we grow to improve processes
- Supporting the day-to-day AR function in conjunction with the Revenue Accounting team
- Performing ad hoc analyses and projects as needed
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of operations experience with technology companies in functions such as Deal Desk or SalesOps with knowledge of Revenue principles and or contracts management
- Salesforce CPQ, preferably with some CPQ Administrator experience
- Experience with Salesforce Billing a big plus
- Strong self-starter and problem-solver, ability to work well under pressure
- Experience in a high volume / multi transactional environment.
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations across multiple industries around the world. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite™, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature, and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small businesses and individual users. Nitro has sold over 2.6 million licenses and has 11,700 Business Customers in 154 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne. #LI-JG1