Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
As a Senior Channel Partner Manager for Nitro your primary responsibility will be to drive revenue growth with a select set of focus partners and recruit/grow partners in the APAC region. This is an exciting opportunity to develop creative lead generation and sales incentive programs. Candidate will motivate, educate, and train the partners in the Company’s products and solutions. You will also work closely with the partners to ensure we get the most benefit through lead sharing campaigns, marketing programs, incentives, sales and technical training, and events.
Successful candidates will possess strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills, executive presence, and an entrepreneurial spirit. If you have a passion for growing a business and proven track record of success, we want to hear from you.
- Manage Regional and National Channel & Distribution partners in the region.
- Build strategic account plans with key partners
- Provide ongoing sales and technical trainings to these partners
- Assist with building marketing plans to drive incremental sales pipeline and revenues with development funds.
- Act as key channel specialist to Nitro sales teams within region.
- Generate enthusiasm and passion for Nitro products among partner sales teams
- Facilitate communications and deal flow between partner and Nitro sales reps
- 10+ years of experience in sales or channel management selling SaaS solutions. Previous experience with National Resellers and Distributors strongly preferred.
- Strategic account planning experience in both building business sales plans and developing and executing on MDF driven marketing plans with large partners.
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Desire to support and develop a world class channel program.
- Tenacious and aggressive “hunter” mentality
- Strong executive presence and financial acumen
- BA/BS degree preferred
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations around the world across multiple industries. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small business and individual users. Nitro has over 2 million licenses sold, and over 11,000 business customers in 144 countries around the world, including global market leaders across multiple industries, over 65% of the 2019 Fortune 500, and two of the 2019 Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London and Melbourne. #LI-JG1 #LI-Remote