Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
The Performance Marketing Associate will support overall growth from paid performance channels reporting to the Director of eCommerce & Digital Strategy. In partnership with Nitro’s marketing team and agency partners, this person will build, execute, and measure paid digital media strategies to improve traffic, conversion, online transactions, and subscription leads and revenue. This data-driven marketer will optimize paid media spend performance, digital campaigns, all while throttling our media mix, overall spend efficiency and ROI; partnering on SEO optimization with our Web technical leader for Nitro websites.
What you'll be doing:
- Own the strategy, execution, and tracking of paid digital channels (e.g., SEM, paid social, remarketing, display advertising, App Store and connected digital experiences) to drive booking and lead performance for our online products in B2B and B2C motions
- Partner with internal stakeholders to build paid media strategies to meet strategic campaign objectives
- Lead end-to-end planning, development, and execution of paid campaigns across internal and external teams (designers, writers, etc.)
- Monitor and measure digital performance, and provide regular analysis of performance
- Manage relationships with external vendors and agencies to optimize performance and ROAS/CPL results, and ensure implementation of best practices
- Drive continuous improvement through experimentation across all elements of advertising - ad copy, CTAs, landing pages, etc.
- Partner with Analytics leader to assess performance and measure ROI and ROAS of all paid media performance
- Manage channel budgeting to meet growth and ROI targets
- Manage & optimize campaign landing page strategy
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of agency or in-house experience managing paid digital marketing (B2B preferred)
- Experience managing a global monthly media budget
- Experience with paid digital platforms (Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook, Display Advertising Platforms, App Store, DemandBase, Google Analytics, Google Optimize, SEM Rush, etc.)
- A good understanding of performance marketing metrics and how to optimize them
- Proven track record in managing projects from inception to completion and review
- A self-starter with strong work ethic – goes the extra mile without being asked
- Thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Creative and analytical mindset with a commitment to solving time-sensitive problems
- Keen attention to detail and ability to think quickly, strategically, and proactively
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations across multiple industries around the world. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite™, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature, and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small businesses and individual users. Nitro has sold over 2.6 million licenses and has 11,700 Business Customers in 154 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne. #LI-SH1 #LI-Remote