Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
Nitro is growing rapidly and seeking a high-performing Deal Desk leader. As Head of Deal Desk you will lead the global team and be highly cross-functional with significant interaction with Finance, Sales and RevOps to drive strategic growth and ensure all policies and processes are adhered to and aligned to the company goals.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop and implement pricing and discount governance on customer contracts
- Lead and define compliance of finance policies and procedures for customer deals
- Oversee the teams processing & closing of daily sales using Salesforce CPQ and Billing
- Partner with finance and sales teams to find quality solutions to complex deal challenges including providing pricing guidance or approvals and compliant deal structure alternatives
- Coordinate with stakeholders to seek input and approvals for complex deals
- Drive optimization of systems and processes in quote-to-cash cycle
- Performing ad hoc analyses and projects as needed
What we're looking for:
- Previous Deal Desk leadership experience in a similar environment
- Ambition to build a world class Deal Desk organization
- Excellent interpersonal, decision-making and analytical abilities
- Experience in a high volume / multi transactional environment
- Salesforce CPQ expertise
- SaaS experience preferred
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations around the world across multiple industries. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small business and individual users. Nitro has over 2 million licenses sold, and over 11,000 business customers in 144 countries around the world, including global market leaders across multiple industries, over 65% of the 2019 Fortune 500, and two of the 2019 Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London and Melbourne. #LI-SH1 #LI-Remote