Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
We are looking for a Talent Brand Specialist to join our Global People Team to build and execute on an effective internal communications & engagement strategy. You will help tell the story of what it is like to work at Nitro and build our reputation as an extraordinary workplace.
Who you are:
You work well in a fast-paced, but focused startup environment. You are self-motivated and are known to hit the ground running. You love working with people, have a great attitude, and don’t take yourself too seriously.
What you'll be doing:
- Play a key role on wider global projects and employer branding activities related to the delivery of our EVP and effective employee attraction, onboarding and integration.
- Ownership of the talent brand’s social media channels - content calendar, content creation, etc
- Social campaigns – Creation, monitoring and upload of employer brand campaigns (Day in the Life Series / Life at Nitro Blog etc) in order to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Craft stories to amplify employee engagement activities across multiple communication & social media channels and develop mechanisms for supporting effective communication across a diverse employee base.
- Work closely with our Design team to extend Nitro’s culture and identity into your communications
- Develop content for key communications channels and ensure that internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages.
- Work closely with our Head of People & Biz Ops, to create and execute innovative and compelling internal communications plans, and manage milestone communication events such as town halls.
- Collaborate with internal Nitro teams, on key projects (social media, jobs site, events, remote work) to ensure consistency in messaging and approach.
What we're looking for:
- 2-3 years of experience within a fast-paced professional environment, developing effective communication plans or strategies.
- Strong working knowledge of digital communication channels such as Slack and social media platforms from LinkedIn to Instagram in a must
- Experienced at developing and executing clear, creative and impactful communications and engagement initiatives across a global organization.
- Experience in Marketo desired but not necessary
- Strong relationship building skills, can quickly establish trust, collaborate and develop a strong internal and external network.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and copy writing skills.
- Agility to be able to respond quickly to evolving business and people needs.
- Proven ability to innovate, proactively finds a better way to engage and communicate with employees.
- Enthusiastic, roll-up-your-sleeves can do attitude
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and stay highly organized
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations across multiple industries around the world. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite™, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature, and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small businesses and individual users. Nitro has sold over 2.6 million licenses and has 11,700 Business Customers in 154 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne. #LI-SH1