Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Director, Global Sales Development (Remote)
San Francisco, California
Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
We are currently recruiting for a Director, Global Sales Development to lead our global Sales Development Team. The Sales Development team is responsible for creating business opportunities in targeted Strategic & Enterprise accounts by calling into CXO, VP and Director level contacts within the IT Organization. The Director, Global Sales Development will manage reps and regional leaders in North America, EMEA, and Australia.
Reporting to Nitro’s VP, Global Inside Sales & Enablement, this role is responsible for hiring, training, and managing a team of Sales Development Representatives. With customers across all industries, this role requires team leadership, management and enterprise sales expertise with a proven track record of high performance. As Director of Global Sales Development, you will collaborate cross functionally, set up team comp plans and goals, and build out the structure and sales process. As a key leader, you will have a critical impact to the development of the of the business and the inner workings of our the rapidly growing sales organization.
What you'll be doing:
- Hire, train, manage and lead a team of Sales Development Representatives who’s roles consist of cold calling, prospecting, pipeline development, and opportunity identification
- Optimize a scalable on-boarding and development infrastructure for Sales Development Representatives in order to minimize their rap time
- Optimize a top metrics reporting infrastructure: # Appointments set, # Opportunities Generated and Converted, Pipeline Generated and Converted
- Establish key relationships with the marketing organization to produce full funnel conversion metrics and drive Demand Generation activities and campaigns.
- Establish a compensation plan that drives high performance and incentivizes behaviors in line with corporate goals.
- Coach, mentor, and provide feedback to improve the skillset and productivity of the team – make them better
- Inspire and foster an environment where the team feels valued and can do their best work
- Responsible for the appraisal and career planning of Nitro's Sales Development Representatives
- Ensure relationships with key prospects and accounts are continuously developed and interactions are strengthened/grown
- Assess and define optimal sales pairings and structures with Account Executives and Account Managers
What we're looking for:
- Proven experience building an enterprise business development or lead generation team at scale
- Experience building and leading multi-location or international sales teams
- Experience in scaling a high-growth business
- Deep understanding of Sales 2.0 demand generation function and supporting technologies
- Creativity and “out of the box” ideas and approaches for building pipeline
- Must be a strategic thinker, self-motivated and results orientated
- Hands on leader able to both build a new organization as well as accelerate an existing team
- Strong cultural fit with real growth potential
- You work well in a fast-paced, but focused startup environment. You are self-motivated and are known to hit the ground running. You love working with people, have a great attitude, and don’t take yourself too seriously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing a modern sales tech stack
- Strong Sales Operations skillset & experience using SalesForce.com & other Demand Generation, Sales Productivity Solutions
- BA/BS (or equivalent) required
- Additional languages a plus
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations across multiple industries around the world. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite™, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature, and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small businesses and individual users. Nitro has sold over 2.6 million licenses and has 11,700 Business Customers in 154 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne. #LI-SH1 #LI-Remote