Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the centre of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory.
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
We are looking for Revenue Operations Senior Associate or Manager to help build a business that will turbocharge the growth of our clients. As a Revenue Operations Manager, you will partner with senior go-to-market operations executives and be responsible for leading, executing and scaling operational and planning processes that are key to our success. The person in this role will also lead delivery of the insights and analytics that drive our go-to-market teams and leadership.
Our Revenue Operations team aims to build and operate the ultimate go-to-market engine to sustainably enable Nitro’s vision. The mission of the team is to maximise revenue and focus through strategic and operational leadership. As Nitro continues to grow at a breakneck pace, the strength of our sales team, product and organisational structure must grow with it. This position offers a candidate with consulting, revenue operations, business operations or analytics experience an exciting opportunity to influence the trajectory of a significant portion of Nitro’s overall business.
- Analyse - Track business performance (diagnostic and predictive analysis) and provide high quality data-driven insights to drive go-to-market decisions.
- Partner - Advise senior members of Nitro’s sales and customer success organization on growing and optimizing their businesses, and to help them achieve their long-term strategic priorities.
- Lead – Lead strategic and operational projects (e.g., customer segmentation, monthly/quarterly operational reviews, process improvement and automation).
- Influence - Establish strong working relationships with peers in other cross functional teams (such as business operations, HR, finance, and marketing) to drive buy-in on key strategic decisions and achieve shared company objectives.
- Pivot - Be flexible and self-reliant, as something unexpected always comes up!
What we are looking for:
- BA/BS degree in engineering, math, statistics, physics, computer science, business, or related discipline
- 4+ years of experience in revenue operations, strategy consulting, investment banking or a strategy and analytics-related role
- Proactive and organized: You are independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations. You are also able to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision.
- Highly analytical: You are analytical, with a demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, navigate challenging data sets, develop solutions, and craft high-quality executive presentations. Experience with Tableau (or similar) a plus.
- Concise and effective communications: You can articulately present and debate recommendations with cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- High-energy, team-first attitude: You are motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business.
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organisations around the world across multiple industries. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small business and individual users. Nitro has over 2 million licenses sold, and over 11,000 business customers in 144 countries around the world, including global market leaders across multiple industries, over 65% of the 2019 Fortune 500, and two of the 2019 Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London and Melbourne. #LI-MM1