Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
Nitro is in search of a self-directed and experienced Sr. Financial Analyst to provide actionable insights based on financial analysis, forecasting and detailed data review for a high growth, recurring revenue technology company. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the annual financial budgeting process, managing the monthly analysis of budget versus actual comparisons, monthly forecast updates, identifying key trends in the business, evaluating and proposing solutions to improve the financial and operating efficiency of the company, coordinating and collaborating with all functional areas of the organization to ensure the forecasts reflect business expectations from a bookings, revenue and operating expense perspective, performing ad hoc analysis and observations to aid senior leaders in making data driven business decisions, sharing insights and observations about business performance, profitability and expected outcomes. This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional who thrives to be part of a high growth workplace, has an affinity for numbers, and has the desire to learn.
- Monitor the financial performance of the company through monthly financial reviews and financial reporting
- Developing financial models for revenue performance and forecasting
- Coordinating and managing the annual budgeting process
- Monthly forecast updates based on actual results and expected trends
- Preparing profitability analyses by segment, product and sales channel
- Preparing statistical analysis on bookings and revenue
- KPI calculations and monitoring against benchmarks
- Pricing models and analysis
- Financial modeling for M&A transactions
- Cohort analysis for recurring revenue streams
- Preparation of monthly board and investor reporting packages
- Coordinating cash forecasting with the treasury team
- Coordinating monthly forecast updates with functional leaders, accounting and management
- Ad hoc analysis as required
- Minimum 4+ relevant years of experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Highly analytical
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Organized, able to manage multiple priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work cross-border and cross-functionally with ease
- SEC or public company experience highly desired
- BS in Finance, Accounting or Economics required, MBA or CPA is a plus
- Power user of excel and financial modeling tools (experience with Adaptive Insights is a plus)
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations across multiple industries around the world. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite™, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature, and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small businesses and individual users. Nitro has sold over 2.6 million licenses and has 11,700 Business Customers in 154 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne. #LI-SH1