Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
The Solutions Engineer is a customer-facing professional who plays an integral role in the pre-sales Nitro Pilot (proof-of-concept) by conducting compelling product demos and providing technical guidance to ensure successful deployments. As a key member of the team, you will troubleshoot technical issues, provide product training, and serve as a solutions consultant for both pre-sale and post-sale customers.
As the “voice of the customer” for Nitro, the Solutions Engineer must be an active listener and strategic thinker who can strike the appropriate balance between the customer’s needs and the company’s business objectives.
The Solutions Engineer will work closely with multiple internal teams, including Product, Engineering, Sales, Customer Success, and Customer Support. You will report directly to the Senior Manager, Solutions Engineering.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with our EMEA Sales Team, you will provide technical leadership for our prospective customers. This includes supporting successful Pilot evaluations through deployment and integration guidance, product training, solutions consulting, root-cause problem-solving, and technical troubleshooting.
- Prepare and deliver tailored product demos, articulating the potential impact on digital transformation initiatives
- Manage and drive multiple requests across simultaneous prospects & customer deployments
- Provide clear and constructive feedback to Nitro product management teams based on customer requirements
- Handle customer issues with empathy and respond professionally to technical / product questions.
- You will drive and follow-up on any issues raised to ensure timely closure and communications.
- Drive yourself to maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the entire Nitro product line
- Work very closely with our Technical Support team on refining escalation processes, knowledge base, and work collaboratively to create an environment of cross learning
- Ability to articulate complex technical and business solutions to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to interact and communicate with C-Level and senior management
- Proactive, positive, self-starter with a passion for continually improving the processes around you
- Ability to work in a team-based, collaborative environment
- Ability to work both independently and take direction.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in enterprise software
- Fluency in both German and English
- Understanding of Application deployment in VDI: Terminal Server, Citrix XenDesktop, Citrix XenApp, VMWare Horizon, or AppV
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Server and Operating systems: 2008R2, 2012, Terminal server
- Understanding of application installation methods on Windows Operating system, 7,8,10
- Knowledge of enterprise environments, deployments and multi-system integrations
- Commitment to Nitro’s mission and values
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
Note: this role can be based remotely in the UK and Ireland
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations around the world across multiple industries. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small business and individual users. Nitro has over 2 million licenses sold, and over 11,000 business customers in 144 countries around the world, including global market leaders across multiple industries, over 65% of the 2019 Fortune 500, and two of the 2019 Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London and Melbourne.