Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
This role will play an integral part of the Deal Desk team and serves as a trusted advisor to Finance, Sales and RevOps globally to ensure all policies and processes are adhered too and aligned to the company goals.
What You'll Be Doing as a Team:
- Processing & Closing of Daily Sales using Salesforce CPQ and Billing
- Partner with sales teams to find quality solutions to complex deal challenges including providing pricing guidance and compliant deal structure alternatives.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to seek input and approvals for complex deals.
- Assist sales teams with RPF/RFQ responses, including helping to maintain common questions policies.
- Compliance of finance policies and procedures
- Optimizing systems and procedures as we grow to improve processes.
- Managing the day-to-day AR function in conjunction with Revenue Accounting team
- Performing ad hoc analyses and projects as needed
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of operations experience with technology companies in functions such as Deal Desk, with knowledge of Revenue principles (ASC 606) and or contracts management.
- Salesforce CPQ, preferably with some CPQ Administrator experience
- Experience with Salesforce Billing a big plus.
- Strong self-starter and problem-solver, ability to work well under pressure.
- Experience in a high volume / multi transactional environment.
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations around the world across multiple industries. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small business and individual users. Nitro has over 2 million licenses sold, and over 11,000 business customers in 144 countries around the world, including global market leaders across multiple industries, over 65% of the 2019 Fortune 500, and two of the 2019 Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London and Melbourne. #LI-SH1