Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
We're looking for a Sales Development Representative - Team Lead to join our team in Toronto. In this role, you will learn every aspect of the Nitro sales process, positioning you for the opportunity to grow within our global sales leadership organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Hybrid of individual contributor and team mentorship
- Assisting in campaign management / execution and enablement of the team
- Assisting in daily huddles, team meetings and team 1x1’s
- Partnering with Sales Development leadership on global strategy
- Managing, tracking and reporting on all activities for individual and team results using Salesforce
- Identifying and prospecting key executives to generate new business through inbound/outbound prospecting techniques
- Using Salesforce.com and other sales automation tools to provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in an SDR/Team Lead capacity
- Proven track record of effective team mentorship
- Someone who has a passion for a sales leadership career and has a track record of pushing themselves to grow both professionally and personally
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Outstanding organization and time management skills
- A collaborative team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude who can deliver results
- Marketing or sales background / internship experience is preferred
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations around the world across multiple industries. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small business and individual users. Nitro has over 2 million licenses sold, and over 11,000 business customers in 144 countries around the world, including global market leaders across multiple industries, over 65% of the 2019 Fortune 500, and two of the 2019 Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London and Melbourne. #LI-SH1