Who We Are: Our Beliefs
We make documents smarter! At Nitro, we are changing the way the world works with documents, and leading the digital transformation of the world's largest companies. Today Nitro is a prominent document productivity solution, the #1 competitor of Adobe Acrobat and a leading eSignature solution. We are leveraging our success to build the next generation smart document platform that is revolutionizing document productivity, corporate security and sustainability. With your help, we will extend our smart document platform to solve some huge problems with the data currently locked away in billions of documents.
Why Nitro Engineering:
Engineering is a critical function at Nitro, developing the products and services at the heart and soul of our business today, and helping us realize our vision of smarter documents in the future. We have an incredibly talented and diverse Engineering team that cares, with a strong culture of building amazing product experiences for our customers and making a positive impact on our business.
- Our products are used by over 650K businesses and 30M users
- We work with cutting edge technology
- Quarterly Hack Weeks!
- Help digitally transform the largest companies in the world
- Help save the planet and trees by reducing printing and paper
- Work with a smart, passionate team
- Building Products at Nitro
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborating with Product Management, Engineering and Design to build a unique Digital Tranformation Analytics product
- Building products that deliver amazing customer experiences
- Building modular, testable, and reusable components
- Building automated tests at unit, integration and end to end level
- Building deployment workflows to support continuous delivery on enterprise platforms – Office 365, Salesforce, Dropbox etc.
- Evaluating the existing application codebase and driving improvement
- Evangelizing best practices and standards
Experience & Qualifications:
8-10 years Engineering experience with at least 3+ years' experience as a Senior Full Stack Engineer
- 3+ years building SaaS products
- Professional experience building products that integrate with third party SaaS platforms
- Professional experience building and integrating with internal and external RESTful services
- Built with Node.js, Scala, Go or similar
- Professional experience with npm or similar package management tools
- Professional experience with Webpack or similar build tools
- Ability to advocate for development standards, design patterns, and best practices
- Ability to translate a high-level open-ended requirement into a working prototype
Nice to have:
- Experience building an Analytics product
- Experience with Microservice architectures
- Experience operating a SaaS product
- Experience working in Java or Scala
- Experience with asynchronous / event driven architectures
- Experience with infrastructure as code
Nitro is changing the way the world works with documents. As the global leader in document productivity solutions, Nitro enables people to work smarter every day with their documents, on the desktop and in the cloud. From PDF creation, conversion, editing and reviewing capabilities, to cloud-enabled workflows for secure sharing, collaboration and electronic signatures, Nitro offers best-in-class solutions that every knowledge worker in an organization should use to improve productivity, document security and corporate sustainability.
Founded in 2005, Nitro's enterprise-grade solutions are now trusted by more than 650,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500. One of the fastest-growing private companies in the world, Nitro is also a multiple Inc. 500/5000, BRW Fast 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and Software 500 award winner. Headquartered in San Francisco, Nitro also has offices in Dublin, Ireland and Melbourne, Australia. #LI-GB1