Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
Nitro is looking for an experienced Customer Marketing Manager to guide customer engagement and retention through tailored marketing programs. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will establish an understanding of the needs, interests, and behaviors of our customers to build insights and a data-driven marketing roadmap. You will implement this roadmap across a variety of marketing touchpoints to drive product adoption, expansion and customer advocacy across our Document Productivity Platform.
What you’ll be doing:
- Customer Backed Marketer: Become an expert on the Nitro customer from deployment to renewal, developing insights at key stages of engagement. Distribute the voice of the customer within the organization to deepen customer insights and understanding.
- Customer Advocacy: Identify and develop customer advocates to influence our community of customers, develop mechanisms to expand awareness of customer successes and increase referrals
- Messaging: Serve as master storyteller, creating differentiated & on-brand messaging, claims, and asset creation.
- Campaign Development: Create strategic programs for each stage of the customer journey which include onboarding, product adoption, expansion, and renewal. Cross-channel programs will serve to provide a cohesive customer journey leveraging email campaigns, toolkits, surveys, in-product messaging/experiences, digital experiences, etc.
- Customer Communications: Ensure our customers are aware and understand all relevant company and product updates from new products to feature releases to Nitro news, to drive product adoption.
- Data-backed: Identify important, measurable metrics for lifecycle programs encompassing a growth mentality with the ability to scale rapidly. Drive the analysis, insight development, and optimization of customer lifecycle marketing activities against those KPIs.
- Cross Functional Partnership: Work closely with Customer Success, Product Management, Product User Design and Sales to deliver your strategy, influencing roadmaps and advocating for experiences that will improve loyalty and retention.
What we’re looking for:
- 5-7 years of enterprise software customer marketing experience, ideally in service of IT teams and their customers.
- Customer-focused: Tenacious about peeling the layers to understand customer behaviors, barriers, and beliefs and passionate about delighting customers at every touch point.
- Customer Marketing Craft: Experience in creating a vision and strategy to unlock customer growth. Deep expertise in uncovering customer needs, understanding of life-cycle marketing, developing segmentation strategies and messaging/creative assets to reach audiences. Proven track record in driving integration across channels and influencing cross-functional teams. Commitment to continually deepening skills in the craft.
- Bias for action and boldness: Act with a sense of urgency to act on insights and push the envelope to swing big and win with our customers.
- Accountability: A clear track record and commitment to delighting customers and driving results, through rapid iteration and learning.
- Strategic and analytical thinker: Energized by mining complex data for insights, and application through hypothesis-based thinking. Can synthesize data to find overlooked conclusions and develop workable solutions, which result in business growth.
- Executional Excellence: Ability to execute programs at pace and scale, across a wide range of touchpoints. You should be fluent in reaching customers both inside and outside of the product.
- Partnership and influence: Thrive in a fast-paced organization, with excellent influencing skills, and natural ability to want to “roll up your sleeves” in partnership with your teams
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations across multiple industries around the world. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite™, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature, and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small businesses and individual users. Nitro has sold over 2.6 million licenses and has 11,700 Business Customers in 154 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne. #LI-SH1 #LI-Remote