Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
Product Marketing is the engine of our go-to-market team and the Senior Product Marketing Manager is a central role within the company, with critical responsibility and global visibility. This team serves as the glue between the Sales, Product and Marketing organizations to help “connect the dots” with our solutions and customer value. In this role, you will be driving the go-to-market strategy for Nitro with specific focus on our electronic signature solutions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Positioning: Understand, identify, and recommend current and future market and positioning opportunities, including new functionality, offerings, line up revisions, pricing and/or business models.
- Messaging: Serve as master storyteller, creating differentiated & on-brand messaging, claims, and asset creation.
- Product Launches: Create and drive the GTM strategy for key global product releases and help bring Nitro’s product roadmap to market.
- Market Intelligence: Develop a deep understanding of customers, the competitive landscape, and our offerings, to create a strategy for driving persuasion and to support expression of unique value propositions.
- Thought Leadership: Determine opportunities to drive awareness and thought leadership for Nitro, and collaborate with Product and Brand teams to develop and deliver effective thought leadership content.
- Customer Advocacy: Work with Sales and Customer Success to identify and build customer advocates, and help bring their stories to life through case studies, videos, testimonials, and more.
- Cross Functional Development: Work closely with Product Management, Product User Design and Sales to deliver your strategy, influencing roadmaps and advocating for experiences that drive consideration and pay off the value proposition.
What we’re looking for:
- 5-7 years of enterprise software product marketing experience, ideally in the electronic signature space
- Product Marketing Craft: Experience in creating a vision and strategy to unlock customer segment growth. Deep expertise in uncovering customer needs, understanding market context/competition, developing segmentation strategies, creating positioning, developing differentiated messaging/creative assets, and leveraging business model. Proven track record in driving integration across channels and influencing product design to pay off promises made. Commitment to continually deepening skills in the craft.
- Bias for action and boldness: Act with a sense of urgency to act on insights, and push the envelope to swing big and win in our markets.
- Accountability: A clear track record and commitment to delighting customers and driving results, through rapid iteration and learning.
- Strategic and analytical thinker: Energized by mining complex data for insights, and application through hypothesis-based thinking. Can synthesize data to find overlooked conclusions and develop workable solutions, which result in business growth.
- Customer-focused: Tenacious about peeling the layers to understand customer behaviors, barriers, and beliefs and passionate about delighting customers at every touch point.
- Partnership and influence: Thrive in a fast-paced organization, with excellent influencing skills, and natural ability to want to “roll up your sleeves” in partnership with your teams
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations around the world across multiple industries. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small business and individual users. Nitro has over 2 million licenses sold, and over 11,000 business customers in 144 countries around the world, including global market leaders across multiple industries, over 65% of the 2019 Fortune 500, and two of the 2019 Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London and Melbourne. #LI-SH1