Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
We’re looking for an experienced Channel Manager to grow our existing partner relationships and take charge of finding and cultivating new partners.
As Channel Manager, you will be a Nitro evangelist – sharing information about our products, features and benefits, deepening our presence with focus partners, and generating pipeline within our Enterprise and Growth segments. You will work closely with our Sales & Marketing teams to develop a channel campaign strategy and then ensure all partners have what they need in terms of marketing (collateral, event support, consistent messaging) and pricing support to be successful. To ensure you are reaching target revenue goals, you will own Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for the channel and report results in daily, weekly, monthly reports.
Working with key partners you will have the opportunity to jointly work towards business revenue goals. In addition, you will set and manage rebate objectives with both Large Account Resellers and Distributors. There will also be opportunities to jointly engage with Nitro Account Executives on business opportunities in region. Lastly, there will be opportunities to identify and develop new strategic partnerships in new regions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building the pipeline by identifying and qualifying new customers, including cold calling and developing leads through referral channels, to establish relationships and generate new product revenue. This includes collecting accurate account information and identifying appropriate contacts at each prospect, while leveraging Nitro’s marketing activities and partner relationships.
- Managing the pipeline of existing and new sales opportunities from current and prospective customers to ensure that sales goals are achieved. This includes the qualification of opportunities within the pipeline, proper prioritization of activities, and management of time and commitments to ensure priority opportunities move through the sales cycle.
- By applying a solution-selling methodology and properly managing the sales cycle, close sales of Nitro’s solutions to prospects and customers in order to attain revenue goals and contribute to company profitability. This includes solution design and preparation of proposals/quotes, performing or coordinating phone and web demonstrations when necessary, possible onsite meetings, and closing each sale as quickly, efficiently and independently as possible. Accurately maintain all sales records, activities and related resources within Nitro’s CRM system, Salesforce.com
- Developing and maintaining a broad background in Nitro’s core technology offerings, to ensure the ability to design customer solutions and close sales opportunities as independently as possible. Adapt to and quickly learn new technologies and products, as necessary.
- Implement and provide feedback on sales and marketing campaigns as required.
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a B2B software solution sales function.
- Proven track record of attaining and exceeding sales targets.
- Fundamentally results driven and metrics focused.
- Proficient time management and prioritization skills; proven abilities in a customer-oriented, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to tactical execution and follow-through.
- Self-motivated with high degree of initiative and drive.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and critical-thinking abilities.
- Computer literate with excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar on-demand CRM system, highly desirable.
- Knowledge of PDF software and the PDF software market in general, a plus.
- BA/BS or equivalent. Business specialization preferred.
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations around the world across multiple industries. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small business and individual users. Nitro has over 2 million licenses sold, and over 11,000 business customers in 144 countries around the world, including global market leaders across multiple industries, over 65% of the 2019 Fortune 500, and two of the 2019 Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London and Melbourne. #LI-SH1