Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
We are looking for an SMB Account Executive to join our team in acting as a trusted adviser and bringing value to our customers. You will be responsible for helping our customers effectively engage with Nitro. You will be dedicated to making our customers stronger and seeking out opportunities for growth.
This role represents a significant opportunity for a SaaS Sales Professional to join a rapidly expanding global sales organization. We are extremely well positioned for significant growth over the coming years and you now have an opportunity to join a positive cashflow, public company set for huge success in 2021 and beyond.
You will leverage our value proposition to position Nitro’s customers at the forefront of digital transformation.
- Manage a high volume of inbound and outbound generated leads and opportunities on a strategic plan for the territory, create reliable forecasts and defend current spend
- Collaborate with Mid-Market sales team to provide seamless support for customers
- Convert leads, create pipeline and run opportunities from start to finish
- Embrace a growth mindset and inspire those around you to perform at a higher level while effectively leveraging resources
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this growing SMB team
- Partner cross-functionally within Nitro (and with channel partners, as required) to gather data, drive product adoption, and ensure customers leverage the solution to achieve full business value
- Listen to the needs of the market and share with product and marketing teams
- Maintain and update CRM to accurately track all active opportunities and activities
- Provide a consistent and accurate forecast to leadership
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 1 year of successful SDR quota carrying experience (Corporate or Enterprise level), or equivalent high volume SMB sales with successful quota achievement
- Experience with SaaS sales and Salesforce.com platform
- Experience carrying a revenue / bookings target with the ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results
- Excellent communication, negotiation and forecasting skills
- Demonstrated ability to find and manage high-volume / transactional business
- Ability to orchestrate the closure of business with an accurate understanding of customer needs
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations around the world across multiple industries. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small business and individual users. Nitro has over 2 million licenses sold, and over 11,000 business customers in 144 countries around the world, including global market leaders across multiple industries, over 65% of the 2019 Fortune 500, and two of the 2019 Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London and Melbourne. #LI-SH1
This is an overtime exempt position. In this salesperson role, you will be paid partly by commission /bonus earned in respect of sales of (or offers to purchase) goods or services. We confirm that the sales of (or offers to purchase) goods or services will normally be made away from the Nitro’s premises.