Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
We're looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our team in North America. In this role, you will learn every aspect of the Nitro sales process, positioning you for the opportunity to grow within our global sales organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identifying and prospecting key executives to generate new business with an assigned Account Executive
- Helping drive enterprise business through outbound prospecting via cold calling, email, social, in-person, etc.
- Overcoming technical, budgetary, and/or competitive sales objections to position Nitro products against the competition
- Managing, tracking and reporting on all activities and results using Salesforce
- Using Salesforce.com and other sales automation tools to provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 6 months' experience in a sales capacity (marketing or sales background / internship experience is preferred)
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Someone who takes ownership of their career, thrives when they are out of their comfort zone, and has a track record of pushing themselves to grow both professionally and personally
- Outstanding organization and time management skills
- A competitive team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude who can deliver results
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations around the world across multiple industries. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small business and individual users. Nitro has over 2 million licenses sold, and over 11,000 business customers in 144 countries around the world, including global market leaders across multiple industries, over 65% of the 2019 Fortune 500, and two of the 2019 Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London and Melbourne. #LI-SH1
This is an overtime exempt position. In this salesperson role, you will be paid partly by commission/bonus earned in respect of sales of (or offers to purchase) goods or services. We confirm that the sales of (or offers to purchase) goods or services will normally be made away from the Nitro’s premises.