Who we are:
Nitro is a high-growth company, who recently had an IPO in December 2019. Operating in the rapidly evolving digital transformation space, Nitro delivers document productivity to every knowledge worker. We firmly believe that with the right capabilities, knowledge workers can save time, money and paper and become more engaged employees.
Nitro Sign provides a simple, delightful eSigning experience for everyone. With our eSigning solution, our customers are transforming analogue, legacy workflows that took several days or weeks to complete, to digital, modern workflows that complete in minutes or hours.
Our core values:
High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
The Mid-Market Customer Success Manager (CSM) is a customer-facing professional who will lead the post-sales lifecycle for Nitro’s portfolio of medium customers. The CSM will develop and execute the strategy to ensure customers are provided with educational experiences (from formal education to self-help) to realize value from Nitro products quickly.
As the “voice of the customer” for Nitro, the CSM must be an active listener and strategic thinker who can strike the appropriate balance between the customer’s needs and the company’s business objectives.
- Serve as the primary post-sales point-of-contact for Nitro’s portfolio of mid-market business customers
- Drive engagement & adoption to cultivate customer partnerships
- Own customer satisfaction and retention among a portfolio of business accounts
- Proactively work directly with a diverse portfolio of business customers, typically within IT, interacting with various levels of management ranging from Directors to C-level executives
- Ensure a successful onboarding and Nitro rollout among new customers
- Proactively identify customer health risks, and effectively leveraging internal teams to mitigate non-renewal (churn) risk
- Partner with sales to identify expansion and up-sell opportunities in the post-sales cycle
- Act as a liaison between internal teams to ensure high-priority customer needs are being met; coordinating with sales, marketing, product, support and engineering teams to escalate high-impact customer needs
- Strong commitment to ensuring customers’ business objectives are achieved
- Ability to prioritize customer needs and elevate the issues that will have the most impact on customer satisfaction, retention and growth
- Ability to effectively manage customer expectations and create realistic expectations
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent attention to detail
- Proactive, positive, self-starter with a passion for continually improving the processes around you
- Proven track record of working in a customer-facing environment and developing/driving internal initiatives to increase user engagement and satisfaction
- Ability to work in a team-based, collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B account management, customer support, customer success or consulting roles
- Commitment to Nitro’s mission and values
- Travel up to 10% of the time
- Fluency in German and in English