Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
Role and Responsibility:
Data insights and analytics is a critical part of our revenue growth engine and the Sr. Marketing Analytics leader will be leading identifying and building business cases around growth opportunities. As Sr. Marketing Analytics Manager you will report to the CMO and partner closely with Revenue Operations, Marketing team, Finance, and go-to-market leaders to unlock growth opportunities and bring forward performance insights that help us drive business outcomes. This leader will improve our operational rigor and processes in support of improving business performance and growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive and set targets across Demand and eComm to support overall company and Sales targets.
- Analyze performance with an insight driven approach to help unlock growth levers.
- Support and oversee operational processes to improve performance across our key channels aligned to go-to-market
- Support operations teams in tech stack and processes that support performance growth and optimize the growth engine, lead flows, and GTM approaches.
- Proactively explore data to find trends, discover KPIs, and apply proper hypothesis testing and recommend future marketing campaign performance aligned to external SaaS benchmarks.
- Work cross functionally with a core team of BI experts, including functional analysts and data scientists supporting the go-to-market team
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and peers to thoroughly understand their needs and business goals, provide proactive insights, and position analytics appropriately to support program execution
- Develop and execute an analytics roadmap aligned to strategy, including ongoing and new projects as requested and prioritized by leadership
- Create and maintain metrics reports and robust set of KPIs on marketing and sales activities and effectiveness and business impact
- Establish appropriate metrics to measure Marketing performance and identify process improvement opportunities
- Identify marketing funnel improvement areas and develop process/engagement solutions with the marketing and sales team
- Implement reliable reporting, tracking, and attribution across all global markets and measure campaign and digital performance
- Help drive closed-loop reporting from Leads to Revenue so that we know our ROI by campaign, offer, and source
- Own, measure and iterate on processes required to achieve lead qualification milestones
- Frequently interact with executives and senior management to define goals, strategic plans, and communicate data and analytic insights
What we’re looking for:
We have a professional, performance-driven, and dynamic culture. You should bring an attitude of cross functional partnership as well as professionalism, confidence backed by ability, and spirit of innovation.
- Inspire others by working hard with a results-oriented and team-oriented spirit that makes everyone better
- Lead confidently and authentically with a “can do” attitude and a strong bias for action
- Lead with integrity and cares not only about the “what” but also the “how” when delivering results
- Cross functional superhero that can work collaboratively across time zones in a global organization
- Intrinsically self-motivated and driven, looking ahead of what people ask you and bringing innovative solutions forward
- 10+ years of data science or business analysis experience with focus on operational execution
- 5+ years of experience in developing a business analytics function
- Experience with data and analytics methods utilizing a variety of BI tools such as Tableau, SFDC, SQL and digital analytics platforms
- Demonstrated experience in project management practices
- Communication skills, interpersonal skills, and presentation skills that allow effective interactions with business partners, stakeholders, and senior leadership
- Analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Master's degree with an MBA or data analytics a plus
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations around the world across multiple industries. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small business and individual users. Nitro has over 2 million licenses sold, and over 11,000 business customers in 144 countries around the world, including global market leaders across multiple industries, over 65% of the 2019 Fortune 500, and two of the 2019 Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London and Melbourne.