Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
Reporting to our CMO, Product Marketing is the engine of our go-to-market team. As Director, Global Product Marketing you will be in a central role within the company, with critical responsibility and leadership visibility. Partnering closely with the Sales, Customer Success, and Product organizations, you will help “connect the dots” with our solutions and customer value. In this role, you will be driving the go-to-market strategy for all of Nitro’s product offerings, defining our product messaging and positioning in the market, and with customers. You will empower and help enable our Sales team with the tools and content to be successful and unlock customer insights to drive our critical marketing initiatives forward across the customer experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Positioning and Messaging: Drive a team responsible for deep understanding of the product offering value proposition to create clear and differentiated messaging and experiences. You will own positioning, packaging, pricing, and the Nitro narrative--grounded in deep customer insights and brought to life across the entire customer journey leveraging effective storytelling and an integrated marketing approach.
- Product Launches: Build and drive the go to market strategy for key global product releases and leverage customer insights to impact product roadmap. Partner effectively with PM/PD for rapid product evolution that integrates marketing with product as appropriate.
- Market Intelligence: Know our customers and buyers better than they know themselves. Maintain a pulse on competitive messaging and experiences to ensure Nitro disrupts market leaders to win market share.
- Thought Leadership: Determine opportunities to create awareness and thought leadership for Nitro, and collaborate cross functionally to develop and deliver effective thought leadership content
- Analyst Relations: Identify and build relationships with key influencers and analysts to ensure coverage and placement in relevant research
- Customer Advocacy: Work with Sales and Customer Success to identify and build customer advocates, and help bring their stories to life through case studies, videos, testimonials, and more
What we’re looking for:
We have a professional, performance-driven, and dynamic culture. You should bring an attitude of cross-functional partnership as well as professionalism, confidence backed by ability, and spirit of innovation.
- Inspire others by working hard with a results-oriented and team-oriented spirit that makes everyone better
- Lead confidently and authentically with a “can do” attitude and a strong bias for action and quality
- Focus the efforts of others and quickly adapt to changing conditions
- Leads with integrity and cares not only about the “what” but also the “how” when delivering results
- Cross functional superhero that can work collaboratively across time zones in a global organization
- Intrinsically self-motivated and driven, looking ahead of what people ask you and bringing innovative solutions forward
- History of creating and delivering unique positioning and messaging grounded in deep customer insights
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Experience presenting to executive teams as well as working with distributed teams remotely and in person
- Experience working directly with customers and end users to define and validate features
- Passion for technology and disruption
- Minimum 6-8 years of enterprise software product marketing experience, ideally in the electronic signature or document workflow / productivity space
Nitro is a global document productivity company. We help organizations of all sizes eliminate paper, accelerate business processes, and drive digital transformation by providing PDF productivity and eSigning for all in a single, affordable solution. Founded in 2005 in Melbourne, Australia, Nitro helps increase efficiency for more than 10,000 businesses globally, including 65% of the 2019 Fortune 500. Nitro headquarters are in San Francisco, with offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne. Accomplish more with documents and make work more productive at GoNitro.com.