Nitro is seeking an ambitious, self-starting Product Manager for a unique opportunity to drive the evolution of a pivotal product area to accelerate our subscription and payment services. This role benefits from company-wide visibility and offers a high degree of ownership and influence.
This role is responsible for leading the effort to build a world-class platform to manage Nitro’s subscription services and drive strategic projects connecting Nitro’s business operations with every stage of our customer experience life-cycle. The successful candidate will act as a conduit between Product, Engineering and Business teams and influence Nitro’s progress to offer compelling, customer-centric subscription offerings. This role requires a blend of internal and external focus for maximum impact.
Nitro delivers document productivity to every knowledge worker. We firmly believe that with the right capabilities, knowledge workers can save time, money and paper and become more engaged employees. Nitro Sign provides a simple, delightful eSigning experience for everyone. With our eSigning solution, our customers are transforming analogue, legacy workflows that took several days or weeks to complete, to digital, modern workflows that complete in minutes or hours.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our dynamic Product team. This role will be based in Dublin, Ireland and reports to Nitro’s VP of Product.
What you’ll do:
- Drive the delivery of Nitro’s account services platform for world-class subscription, payment and license management
- Work with internal partners, strategic customers and senior management to create product road-maps that align with Nitro’s ambitious business targets
- Enable efficient integration with Nitro’s core business platforms
- Minimize the time and effort for customer to begin benefiting from Nitro’s solutions
- Develop a deep understanding of the market, competitors and opportunities for long term planning
- Look for creative solutions to deliver maximum value to our customers in an agile fashion
- Ship frequently!
What skills you’ll need:
- Proven track record in shipping enterprise SaaS products – ideally with experience in account and subscription services
- Experience in API product development and integrating with financial systems beneficial
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience of working with diverse stakeholders and achieving strong consensus
- Ability to distill complex problems and ambiguous requirements into crisp, actionable plans
- Passion for solving complex problems and finding innovative solutions
- Self-driven, organized, strategic thinker
Nitro is a product-led company, and Product Management plays a central role in helping us realize our vision of smarter documents in the future. We have an incredibly talented and diverse Product team that cares about making people's lives better with better solutions to business problems. Nitro has a unique culture that believes in building the right thing, in the right way.
Nitro is changing the way the world works with documents. As the global leader in document productivity solutions, Nitro enables people to work smarter every day with their documents, on the desktop and in the cloud. From PDF creation, conversion, editing and reviewing capabilities, to cloud-enabled workflows for secure sharing, collaboration and electronic signatures, Nitro offers best-in-class solutions that every knowledge worker in an organization should use to improve productivity, document security and corporate sustainability.
Founded in 2005, Nitro’s enterprise-grade solutions are now trusted by more than 650,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500. One of the fastest-growing private companies in the world, Nitro is also a multiple Inc. 500/5000, BRW Fast 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and Software 500 award winner. Headquartered in San Francisco, Nitro also has offices in Dublin, Ireland Melbourne, Australia and London, UK.