Who is Nitro?
Nitro Software is home to innovators, perfectionists and rebels. We are just beginning the next phase of our journey and see a tremendous opportunity to disrupt the way the world works with documents. So far, we have provided enterprise-grade solutions trusted by more than 650,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500 .
People are the centre of our universe, both customer & Nitronauts. All revolving around our core value of: “Be Good”. We hire people with big hearts who foster an environment where YOU! can do your best work.
We celebrate individuality & diversity providing you with the opportunities, resources & support needed to build your career. We have a “performance first” orientation & ambitious plans for global growth.
While our value proposition has a compelling story! (Software that saves the planet) We believe our technology should make people better & be accessible to anyone who wants to be productive.
To pave the way for the next generation of smarter documents, from machine learning to natural language processing and we want YOU to join us on this journey. After receiving enormous investment during our recent IPO which took place in December 2019, we are very excited for what the future holds for Nitro and its Nitronauts!
About the Role:
Nitro is looking for a Senior Director of Revenue Operations. A strategic leader who has held similar positions previously, as Head of Revenue Operations you will partner with our SVP, Global Sales to build a world class commercial SaaS organisation.
You will be responsible for the performance, strategy, and alignment of revenue operations in the company. You will define a charter for the Revenue Operations organisation at Nitro and be responsible for all aspects of Platform, Process, Data & Strategy.
- Define and communicate the charter for the global revenue operations team.
- Provide leadership, guidance & support to Sales, Marketing, and Deal desk operations teams
- Create strategies to drive all teams to work cohesively, optimizing each to maximize revenue
- Work with the SVP of Global Sales to optimize existing revenue models and create new revenue streams
- Drive solutions with the Operations, Tools, Insights, and Enablement teams to optimize the company’s ability to generate more revenue and improve customer retention
- Liaison between the SVP of Global Sales and your reporting departments
- Work with GTM Leadership to drive sales organisation design, sale process & performance.
- Prioritise resources by intelligent use of available data sets.
- Custodianship of CRM and all relevant technologies.
- Ambition to build a world class Revenue Operations team and a high performing sales organisation
- Previous senior level experience in a similar environment
- Ability to conceive, define, articulate and implement a coherent strategy for success
- Experience running day to day oversight of a SFDC administrator/CPQ
- Worked with FY planning, territory planning and compensation planning
Objectives / Outcomes / Measurement
- Build a world class, efficient, data driven, motivated and high performing sales organisation
Nitro is a global document productivity company. We help organizations of all sizes eliminate paper, accelerate business processes, and drive digital transformation by providing PDF productivity and eSigning for all in a single, affordable solution. Founded in 2005 in Melbourne, Australia, Nitro helps increase efficiency for more than 10,000 businesses globally, including 65% of the 2019 Fortune 500. Nitro headquarters are in San Francisco, with offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne. Accomplish more with documents and make work more productive at GoNitro.com.