Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
About the Role:
Nitro is looking for a Senior Director of Revenue Operations. A strategic leader who has held similar positions previously, as Head of Revenue Operations you will partner with our Chief Revenue Officer to build a world class commercial SaaS organisation.
You will be responsible for the performance, strategy, and alignment of revenue operations in the company. You will define a charter for the Revenue Operations organisation at Nitro and be responsible for all aspects of Platform, Process, Data & Strategy.
- Define and communicate the charter for the global revenue operations team.
- Provide leadership, guidance & support to Sales, Marketing, and Deal desk operations teams
- Create strategies to drive all teams to work cohesively, optimizing each to maximize revenue
- Work with the Chief Revenue Officer to optimize existing revenue models and create new revenue streams
- Drive solutions with the Operations, Tools, Insights, and Enablement teams to optimize the company’s ability to generate more revenue and improve customer retention
- Liaison between the Chief Revenue Officer and your reporting departments
- Work with GTM Leadership to drive sales organisation design, sale process & performance.
- Prioritise resources by intelligent use of available data sets.
- Custodianship of CRM and all relevant technologies.
- Ambition to build a world class Revenue Operations team and a high performing sales organisation
- Previous senior level experience in a similar environment
- Ability to conceive, define, articulate and implement a coherent strategy for success
- Experience running day to day oversight of a SFDC administrator/CPQ
- Worked with FY planning, territory planning and compensation planning
Objectives / Outcomes / Measurement
- Build a world class, efficient, data driven, motivated and high performing sales organisation
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations across multiple industries around the world. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite™, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature, and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small businesses and individual users. Nitro has sold over 2.6 million licenses and has 11,700 Business Customers in 154 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne. #LI-NS1 #Remote