Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
What you'll do:
- Create and manage relationships with business stakeholders that drive customer satisfaction
- Define and document business processes, data maps, and partner with end users on requirements, functionality, and solutions.
- Specify system designs, data, workflow, and logical processes to meet organization objectives
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and understanding of Order to Cash cycle architecture, data flows, analyze requirements, develop technical design specifications, develop packages, APIs, extensions and custom reports
- Participate in all phases of software development life cycle, including discovery, analysis, requirements definition, solution design, configuration, code development, testing, deployment and support
- Provide technical assistance to end-users and/or technical staff regarding application, system and reporting issues
- Identify, troubleshoot, solve, and manage systems problems in a timely manner with minimal supervision
- Provide on-call and after-hours support as needed
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 10+ years of experience working with financial related applications and working with internal customers to resolve and respond to financial system issues and inquiries
- 4+ years of hands-on system administration, solution implementation and support experience of SaaS applications
- 2-3 years of experience in Order to Cash Systems like Salesforce, Zuora, NetSuite/Oracle or other similar systems
- A desire to partner with our stakeholders and the initiative to drive problems to resolution
- A self-starter with great personal organization, written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks in a collaborative, team working environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science,
Nitro is a global document productivity company. We help organizations of all sizes eliminate paper, accelerate business processes, and drive digital transformation by providing PDF productivity and eSigning for all in a single, affordable solution. Founded in 2005 in Melbourne, Australia, Nitro helps increase efficiency for more than 10,000 businesses globally, including 65% of the 2019 Fortune 500. Nitro headquarters are in San Francisco, with offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne. Accomplish more with documents and make work more productive at GoNitro.com.