Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
Develop and own the comprehensive content marketing strategies and plansfor Nitro to support our full range of business and marketing objectives.
Deliver effective and impactful content on a multitude of projects incollaboration with the Marketing team (including email campaigns,advertising, web and in-product messaging, collateral, etc.)
Drive Nitro’s content/editorial calendar to support all initiatives, includingannual and quarterly planning cycles
Work to understand business goals and user needs, then help plan, develop,and deliver clear, relevant content that brings the two together.
Work with internal and cross-functional business owners—including DemandGen, Channel Marketing, Product Marketing, Digital and Brand Marketing—tocreate metrics-driven campaigns and content.
Ensure consistency in brand voice, messaging, and style across all assets andplatforms
Contribute to email testing strategy and identify opportunities for impactfulA/B copy tests
- Continually refine and improve content based on feedback and analytics.
Support and partner with the Sales team, providing sales enablementtouchpoints and supporting content.
Partner with SEO specialists to improve search ratings and ensure content iseasily discoverable.
Complete high-quality work on tight deadlines and in accordance withbusiness objectives and company goals.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in either an in-house creative team or agency (or a combination of both)
- Love and passion of crafting great stories that produce results
- Knowledge of personas and how to leverage customer insights to create impactful messaging for Marketing, Sales, etc.
- Proven ability to develop innovative and inspiring creative solutions and experiences that span across web, mobile, video, and social
- Strong collaboration skills, including the ability to work cross-functionally and seek out constructive criticism and act on peer/client feedback.
- Experience handling multiple projects/tasks and a willingness to take initiative and think ahead to avoid missteps.
- Must have relevant online work samples and/or portfolio link.
Nitro is a global document productivity company. We help organizations of all sizes eliminate paper, accelerate business processes, and drive digital transformation by providing PDF productivity and eSigning for all in a single, affordable solution. Founded in 2005 in Melbourne, Australia, Nitro helps increase efficiency for more than 10,000 businesses globally, including 65% of the 2019 Fortune 500. Nitro headquarters are in San Francisco, with offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne. Accomplish more with documents and make work more productive at GoNitro.com.