Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
We're looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive to play a pivotal role in producing incremental sales revenue within the sales department. In this role, you will actively and consistently attain Nitro monthly and quarterly sales targets. This position will be based remotely.
The Enterprise Account Executive role exists to effectively work leads for prospects and customers. The Enterprise Account Executive role is expected to deliver Nitro’s differentiated message to key decision makers, demonstrating how the knowledge worker adoption of Nitro drives productivity, increases information security and resource sustainability. The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to manage their time and customer engagement effectively to deliver the highest revenue return by activity type. Enterprise prospects and customers will be at the forefront of digital transformation. Nitro’s Enterprise Account Executives shall be a trusted adviser to assist them during this transformative process.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and execute a detailed territory plan that includes a complete list of target accounts and the routes, plays and personas needed to access these prospects.
- Deep understanding of pipeline development and pipeline diversification. The ability to answer questions including: what pipeline coverage do I require to maximize on target success? What is my gap and what activities do I need to undertake to fill them? What are the sources that contribute to my pipeline and how do I ensure I have a good mix of large and small opportunities?
- Applying time and intelligence to move prospects through Nitro’s sales cycle – from prospecting to close.
- Effectively engage with channel partners to drive incremental opportunity within your territory.
- Using multi-channel communication to communicate to decision makers within prospects and customers to drive the next step in the sales cycle.
- Clear understanding of where each opportunity is in the sales cycle, making sure the buyer journey aligns to the sales process
- Extremely proficient in using navigating political structures and creating and running MAPs to drive desired outcome.
- Business case development and clear understanding of the impact in productivity gains for businesses by vertical.
- Appropriate and sustained levels of calls, emails and inmails to ensure engagement and drive each sales conversation to the next stage of the sales cycle.
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS or equivalent. Business specialization preferred.
- 5+ years of complex enterprise software sales experience.
- Track record of over achieving quota in past roles.
- Net new business hunter background-clear understanding of pipeline development and management.
- Proven ability to navigate opportunities through a sales process to a successful conclusion.
- Track record of successfully working with channel partners.
- A team player, a winner.
- Proficient time management and prioritization skills; proven abilities in a customer-oriented, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to tactical execution and follow-through.
- Self-motivated with high degree of initiative and drive.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and critical-thinking abilities
Nitro is a global document productivity company. We help organizations of all sizes eliminate paper, accelerate business processes, and drive digital transformation by providing PDF productivity and eSigning for all in a single, affordable solution. Founded in 2005 in Melbourne, Australia, Nitro helps increase efficiency for more than 10,000 businesses globally, including 65% of the 2019 Fortune 500. Nitro headquarters are in San Francisco, with offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne. Accomplish more with documents and make work more productive at GoNitro.com.