Who we are:
Nitro Software is home to innovators, perfectionists and rebels. We are just beginning the next phase of our journey and see a tremendous opportunity to disrupt the way the world works with documents. So far, we have provided enterprise-grade solutions trusted by more than 650,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500 .
People are centre of our universe, both customer & Nitronauts. All revolving around our core value of: “Be Good”. We hire people with big hearts who foster an environment where YOU! can do your best work.
We celebrate individuality & diversity providing you with the opportunities, resources & support needed to build your career. We have a “performance first” orientation & ambitious plans for global growth.
While our value proposition has a compelling story! (Software that saves the planet) We believe our technology should make people better & be accessible to anyone who wants to be productive.
To pave the way for the next generation of smarter documents, from machine learning to natural language processing and we want YOU to join us on this journey. After receiving enormous investment during our recent IPO which took place in December 2019, we are very excited for what the future holds for Nitro and its Nitronauts!
We're looking for an experienced Business Development Representative to join our team in Dublin. In this role, you will learn every aspect of the Nitro sales process, positioning you for the opportunity to grow within our global sales organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identifying and prospecting key executives to generate new business with an assigned Account Executive
- Helping drive enterprise business through outbound prospecting via cold calling, email, social, in-person, etc.
- Overcoming technical, budgetary, and/or competitive sales objections to position Nitro products against the competition
- Managing, tracking and reporting on all activities and results using Salesforce
- Using Salesforce.com and other sales automation tools to provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
What we’re looking for:
- 1+ years of experience in a high-volume outbound sales prospecting position/ Business Development role.
- Significant past experience in lead generation success into small, medium, & large accounts
- Positive and energetic phone manner, excellent listening skills.
- Someone who takes ownership of their career, thrives when they are out of their comfort zone and has a track record of pushing themselves to grow both professionally and personally
- Outstanding organization and time management skills
- A competitive team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude
Our Nitronauts are our greatest asset, check out what we offer our employees below.
- Flexible work from home options.
- Strong career progression opportunities.
- Flexible working hours.
- Autonomy to manage your own schedule.
- Free lunch catered for in the office two days per week.
- Free snacks, teas and coffees available in the office.
- Games areas with ping pong/ pool tables.
Nitro is a global document productivity company. We help organizations of all sizes eliminate paper, accelerate business processes, and drive digital transformation by providing PDF productivity and eSigning for all in a single, affordable solution. Founded in 2005 in Melbourne, Australia, Nitro helps increase efficiency for more than 10,000 businesses globally, including 65% of the 2019 Fortune 500. Nitro headquarters are in San Francisco, with offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne. Accomplish more with documents and make work more productive at GoNitro.com