Who is Nitro?
Nitro Software is home to innovators, perfectionists and rebels. We are just beginning the next phase of our journey and see a tremendous opportunity to disrupt the way the world works with documents. So far, we have provided enterprise-grade solutions trusted by more than 650,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500 .
People are centre of our universe, both customer & Nitronauts. All revolving around our core value of: “Be Good”. We hire people with big hearts who foster an environment where YOU! can do your best work.
We celebrate individuality & diversity providing you with the opportunities, resources & support needed to build your career. We have a “performance first” orientation & ambitious plans for global growth.
While our value proposition has a compelling story! (Software that saves the planet) We believe our technology should make people better & be accessible to anyone who wants to be productive.
To pave the way for the next generation of smarter documents, from machine learning to natural language processing and we want YOU to join us on this journey. After receiving enormous investment during our recent IPO which took place in December 2019, we are very excited for what the future holds for Nitro and its Nitronauts!
The Corporate Account Executive managing our UK and Irish region will deliver Nitro’s differentiated message to key decision makers, demonstrating how the knowledge worker adoption of Nitro drives productivity, increases information security and resource sustainability.
- Managing a current customer account base and cultivating up sell business, in addition to net new logos
- Developing a deep understanding of pipeline development and pipeline diversification.
- Applying strategy to move prospects through Nitro’s sales cycle – from prospecting to close. .
- Developing business cases and a clear understanding of the impact in productivity gains for businesses by vertical.
- Maintaining an appropriate and sustained level of calls, emails and InMails to ensure engagement and drive each sales conversation to the next stage of the sales cycle.
- Manage all sales activity and monthly forecasting of revenue in Salesforce.
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience.
- Fluent English and fluency in an additional language used in the Nordic region e.g Swedish.
- 5 + years of software sales experience.
- Experience working within your assigned territory to establish and develop a strategy for identifying and closing opportunities directly with key commercial accounts and net new commercial prospects across multiple industry verticals
- Track record of over achieving quota in past roles.
- Net-new business “hunter” background with demonstrated track record of high performance.
- Clear understanding of pipeline management.
- Proficient time management and prioritization skills; proven abilities in a customer-oriented, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and critical-thinking abilities.
Our Nitronauts are our greatest asset, check out what we offer our employees below.
- Flexible work from home options.
- Strong career progression opportunities.
- Flexible working hours.
- Autonomy to manage your own schedule.
- Free lunch catered for in the office two days per week.
- Free snacks, teas and coffees available in the office.
- Games areas with ping pong/ pool tables.
Nitro is changing the way the world works with documents. As the global leader in document productivity solutions, Nitro enables people to work smarter every day with their documents, on the desktop and in the cloud. From PDF creation, conversion, editing and reviewing capabilities, to cloud-enabled workflows for secure sharing, collaboration and electronic signatures, Nitro offers best-in-class solutions that every knowledge worker in an organization should use to improve productivity, document security and corporate sustainability.
Founded in 2005, Nitro’s enterprise-grade solutions are now trusted by more than 650,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500. One of the fastest-growing private companies in the world, Nitro is also a multiple Inc. 500/5000, BRW Fast 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and Software 500 award winner. Headquartered in San Francisco, Nitro also has offices in Dublin, Ireland and Melbourne, Australia.