Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
The Enterprise Customer Success Manager (CSM) is a customer-facing professional who will lead the post-sales lifecycle for Nitro’s portfolio of Enterprise customers. The CSM will develop and execute the strategy to ensure customers are provided with educational experiences (from formal education to self-help) to realize value from Nitro products quickly.
As the “voice of the customer” for Nitro, the CSM must be and active listener and strategic thinker who can strike the appropriate balance between the customer’s needs and the company’s business objectives.
· Serve as the primary post-sales point-of-contact for Nitro’s portfolio of enterprise business customers
· Proactively work directly with large enterprise business customers, typically within IT, interacting with various levels of management ranging from Directors to C-level executives
· Ensure a successful on-boarding and Nitro rollout among new customers
· Partner with customers to establish clear business goals, timelines, priorities and metrics of success
· Translate internal product documentation into customer-facing content for multiple audiences (end-users, customer helpdesk personnel)
· Develop a targeted adoption plan, based on opportunities to increase user adoption and engagement
· Proactively identify customer health risks, and effectively leverage internal teams to mitigate non-renewal (churn) risk
· Partner with sales to identify renewal, expansion and up-sell opportunities in the post-sales cycle
· Act as a liaison between internal teams to ensure high-priority customer needs are being met; coordinating with sales, marketing, product, support and engineering teams to escalate high-impact customer needsAbility to effectively manage customer expectations and create realistic expectations
· Strong commitment to ensuring customers’ business objectives are achieved
· Ability to prioritize customer needs and elevate the issues that will have the most impact on customer satisfaction, retention and growth
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent attention to detail
· Proactive, positive, self-starter with a passion for continually improving the processes around you
· Proven track record of working in a customer-facing environment and developing/driving internal initiatives to increase user engagement and satisfaction
· Ability to work in a team-based, collaborative environment
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
· 3-5 years of experience in B2B account management, customer support, customer success or consulting roles
· Commitment to Nitro’s mission and values
· Travel up to 20% of the time
Nitro is a global document productivity company. We help organizations of all sizes eliminate paper, accelerate business processes, and drive digital transformation by providing PDF productivity and eSigning for all in a single, affordable solution. Founded in 2005 in Melbourne, Australia, Nitro helps increase efficiency for more than 10,000 businesses globally, including 65% of the 2019 Fortune 500. Nitro headquarters are in San Francisco, with offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne. Accomplish more with documents and make work more productive at GoNitro.com.