Who is Nitro?
Nitro Software is home to innovators, perfectionists and rebels. We are just beginning the next phase of our journey and see a tremendous opportunity to disrupt the way the world works with documents. So far, we have provided enterprise-grade solutions trusted by more than 650,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500 .
People are centre of our universe, both customer & Nitronauts. All revolving around our core value of: “Be Good”. We hire people with big hearts who foster an environment where YOU! can do your best work.
We celebrate individuality & diversity providing you with the opportunities, resources & support needed to build your career. We have a “performance first” orientation & ambitious plans for global growth.
While our value proposition has a compelling story! (Software that saves the planet) We believe our technology should make people better & be accessible to anyone who wants to be productive.
To pave the way for the next generation of smarter documents, from machine learning to natural language processing and we want YOU to join us on this journey. After receiving enormous investment during our recent IPO in December 2019, we are very excited for what the future holds for Nitro and its Nitronauts!
We are looking for a Sales Administrator (on a 6 month contract initially), to join our Sales team based in our Dublin office.You will play a key role at the heart of a fun, fast-growing, fast-paced sales team and be responsible for handling a wide variety of sales-related support, customer service and administrative duties.This is an entry level role, with the potential of leading into other positions within Nitro as our business rapidly expands.
- Ensuring effective and timely delivery of all sales orders
- Monitoring and maintaining sales data integrity within Salesforce.com
- Partnering with Account Executives to ensure order information is correct for error free processing.
- Assisting Account Executives with add on and renewal quoting.
- Using Salesforce.com and other sales automation tools to provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports that track progress against targets.
- Providing feedback to product management, marketing, support and other functional areas to help improve Nitro’s products and services as well as overall sales efforts and processes.
- Assisting with customer inquiries, escalating issues to support when necessary
- Assisting in the delivery of other duties as needed
What we’re looking for:
- Self-starter who is organized with an ability to multi-task
- Good customer care skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience using SalesForce.com highly desirable but not required
- Additional languages a plus
Life at Nitro
Our Nitronauts are our greatest asset, check out what we offer our employees below.
- Flexible work from home options.
- Strong career progression opportunities.
- Flexible working hours.
- Autonomy to manage your own schedule.
- Free lunch catered for in the office two days per week.
- Free snacks, teas and coffees available in the office.
- Games areas with ping pong/ pool tables.
Nitro is changing the way the world works with documents. As the global leader in document productivity solutions, Nitro enables people to work smarter every day with their documents, on the desktop and in the cloud. From PDF creation, conversion, editing and reviewing capabilities, to cloud-enabled workflows for secure sharing, collaboration and electronic signatures, Nitro offers best-in-class solutions that every knowledge worker in an organization should use to improve productivity, document security and corporate sustainability.
Founded in 2005, Nitro’s enterprise-grade solutions are now trusted by more than 650,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500. One of the fastest-growing private companies in the world, Nitro is also a multiple Inc. 500/5000, BRW Fast 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and Software 500 award winner. Headquartered in San Francisco, Nitro also has offices in Dublin, Ireland and Melbourne, Australia.