Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
What you'll be doing:
- Working with hiring managers to develop recruiting plans to meet our sales hiring needs.
- Helping to shape and manage the overall interview process for our sales roles.
- Developing a pool of qualified and diverse candidates for all of our sales roles
- Pre-screening candidates to ensure position requirements are met
- Conducting regular follow-ups with hiring managers to ensure the effectiveness of recruiting plans and activities
- Leveraging and building networks to find and connect with passive candidates, communicate our vision and why we believe they are critical to its success
- Networking through industry contacts, association memberships, peers, employees, etc. in search of new sales talent for the Nitro team
- Communicating regularly with managers and employees to ensure good rapport and help source new candidate leads by leveraging our strong employee referral program
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years’ experience in full life cycle recruiting, with a focus on sales roles, within a fast growing software company
- Experience in full life cycle recruiting components including sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing salary trends and candidate relationship management.
- The ability to manage competing demands, accept and work with constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills
- A fun personality but with a demonstrated ability to command attention and respect
- A self-starter with solid judgment abilities and skills
- BS / BA in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, or a related discipline
Nitro is a global document productivity company. We help organizations of all sizes eliminate paper, accelerate business processes, and drive digital transformation by providing PDF productivity and eSigning for all in a single, affordable solution. Founded in 2005 in Melbourne, Australia, Nitro helps increase efficiency for more than 10,000 businesses globally, including 65% of the 2019 Fortune 500. Nitro headquarters are in San Francisco, with offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne. Accomplish more with documents and make work more productive at GoNitro.com